The armor locks around the Hulk's arm. "Okay, pal, we're gonna get you out of town. No, Not that way, not that way!" Tony starts to fly the Hulk out the town but the Hulk grabs onto a building, flipping Tony onto the building. Hulk stomps of Tony. "C'mon! Bruce, you gotta work with me!" Tony tries to spray knock out gas onto the Hulk but it has no effect. Tony crashes into an elevator. The wires are cut and Tony rushes to the wire and holds the elevator up while people get out. "Everybody out!" He uses the elevator and flings it at the Hulk, crushing him. "Going to get ugly!" Tony punches Hulk in the face.

When he gets up, he spits a tooth out, glaring at Tony. "I'm sorry." Tony goes through a building, trying to stop himself. Hulk punches and tears apart Tony's suit as he flies off. "Damage report." The suit buzzes at him "It's comprehensive. Show me something." Another piece attempts to attack to Tony but the suit is batted away like a fly by Hulk. Tony scans a construction site and it's empty. "How quickly can we buy this building?" He flies over it and drops the Hulk. He collapses the building and when the dust settles, the Hulk looks around at all the damage he has caused. The spell wears off and he sees everyone terrified. Tony finally knocks him out.

Clint sits at the pilot's seat as everyone else sits in silence. Shell-shock covers the faces off all those effected by Wanda. Anya lies on the medical table, unconscious as bruises form on her arms, chest and legs. The worst of the cuts are wrapped but she needs some help. "The news is loving you guys," Hill says. "Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air."

"Stark relief foundation?" Tony asks.

"Already on the scene," Hill tells him. "How's the team?"

"Everyone's, we took a hit. We'll shake it off."

"Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode. And stay away from here."

"So, run and hide?"

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer."

"Neither do we." Tony turns off the screen. "Hey, you wanna switch out?"

"No, I'm good," Clint says. "If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, 'cause there's still a few hours out."

"Few hours from where?"

"A safe house."

The quinjet comes to a stop outside a farm and lands. Clint helps Natasha towards the door and the others follow. Anya lies in Steve's arms as he gently carries her. The group walks up the front steps to the main house. "What is this place?" Thor asks.

"A safe house?" Tony replies.

"Let's hope," Clint says. "Honey, I'm home." Laura walks towards the living room. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey," she says.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony assures Thor. Tony sees the couch behind the group and gently sets Anya down on it. She is still unconscious.

"Gentleman, this is Laura," Clint introduces.

"I know all your names," she tells them, awkwardly.

"Oh, incoming," Clint says.

"Ah! Dad!" a little girl cries.

"I see her! Hey buddy!" Clint tells the two children. "How you guys doing? Oh. Look at your face!"

"These are smaller agents."

"Oh my goodness!" Clint exclaims.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" the girl asks.

When Natasha hears her name, her head pops up and she puts on a front. "Why don't you hug her and find out."

"What about Auntie Anya?" Cooper asks. Clint looks hesitant.

"Sorry for barging in on you," Cap apologizes.

"Yeah, we would of called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony smiles.

Clint tries to explain it. "Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low."

"Honey."

Thor steps on a little Lego house and kicks it under the table. Natasha walks up to Laura. "Ah, I missed you. How's little Natasha, huh?"

"She's, Nathaniel." Natasha's smile turns upside down.

She bows down to Laura's stomach, whispering, "Traitor."

Lila walks up to Thor. Thor starts to have memories of his vision. When Thor walks out, Steve follows him.

"Thor."

"I saw something in that dream, I need answers. I won't find them here." Thor swings his hammer, taking off.

"We can go home," Peggy's voice echoes through Steve's head.

"See you worried for nothing. Can't even feel the difference, can you?" Clint asks as Laura examines his side.

Laura pulls his shirt down and looks at him. "If they're sleeping here, some of them are gonna have to double up."

Clint laughs at the idea. "Yeah, that's not gonna sell."

"What about Nat, and Dr. Banner? How long has that been going on?"

"Has what?"

Laura lets out a laugh in surprise. "You are so cute!"

"Nat and, and Banner?"

"I'll explain when you're older. Hawkeye."

"Oh. Okay."

"It's bad, right? Nat seems really shaken."

Clint sighs. "Ultron has these allies, these uh, kids, they're punks really. They carry a big damn stick and Nat took a serious hit. So did Anya. Someone's gonna have to teach 'em some manners."

"And that someone be you." The two walk over and look at Tony and Steve outside. "You know I totally support your avenging. I couldn't be prouder. But I see those guys, those gods."

"You don't think they need me."

"I think they do. Which is a lot scarier. They're a mess."

"Yeah. I guess they're my mess."

"You need to be sure that this team is really a team and that they have your back. Things are changing for us. In a few months' time, you and me are gonna be outnumbered. I need. Just be sure."

"Yes ma'am."

"I can feel the difference."

At the U-Gin Genetics Research Lab in Seoul, Korea, Helen Cho walks through her lab. When she gets to the cradle, Ultron stands before her.

"Scream, and your entire staff dies," he says before she could do anything. "I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met. I didn't."

"Do you expect a thank you note?" she asks, sarcastic.

"I expect you to know why."

"The cradle," Helen says. "This is the next thing, Tony." Her voice echoes through the room off a recording.

"This is the next me."

"The regeneration cradle prints tissue, it can't build a living body."

"It can. You can. You lacked the materials." Ultron steps closer and with each step forward, Helen takes one back. "You're a brilliant woman, Helen." A robot steps out from the shadows. "But we all have room to improve." Loki's scepter hypnotizes Helen and she sets to work.

�N<-�w2