Hoseok walked away from there still with a long face. Taehyung was thinking about him if he had seen him before but couldn't remember that face. Thinking hard that he couldn't see the closeness then a whisper broke his trance.

"Baby... let's eat food."

"Stay back... can't you see I hate you? Don't you dare to touch me..." Taehyung glared and ran to the door which was opened after Hoseok went but he got caught by Jungkook's strong grip.

"And don't you... dare to escape. It's your house and you'll stay here peacefully if you don't want your precious granny in trouble."

Taehyung's eyes widened at his granny's name. He grabbed the collar in anger while staring at him with his red teary eyes.

"I'll kill you Jeon... if you lay a finger on her." Jungkook stared at him for a moment then dragged him to the dining area where maids quickly set up the table for them.

He pushed Taehyung to a chair and forcefully made him sit there, leaning near his neck.

"Stay here and I mean it if I see you near the exit. Got it?"

Then he calmly sat on his chair and served the food on Taehyung's plate and then on his. Taehyung clenched his jaws in anger. He can't run away like that, without planning. He thought what will he do?

"I'm not hungry." He grumbled but his belly deceived him which grumbled more. Jungkook chuckled deeply made a spoonful of fried rice and tried to feed Taehyung who pushed his hand harshly.

"I can eat by myself." He glared at Jungkook and then started eating because he was really hungry these two days he barely drank and about food... that was expected.

Jungkook stopped eating, eyes still staring at the cute pout of Taehyung who was eating now hungrily.

Jungkook just stared at him silently which Taehyung noticed and stopped eating abruptly.

"Don't stare at me. Aghh... I can't stay here anymore with a killer, like you." He quickly stood up but Jungkook held his wrist and asked a maid to bring the medicines of Taehyung there.

"Take these, you'll be fine after that." Taehyung glared but he wanted to leave from there so he swallowed the tablets and ran to the room assigned to him and harshly closed the door.

"He has enough food... The doctor asked him to eat less than more.

Wrapped up these and gave these to Jackson and told him to send it there." The old butler nodded and asked the maids to do their work. Jungkook stands up and leaves for his room to go to his office because Namjoon messaging him continuously about the deal, not before to ask his butler to keep an eye on his baby.

Taehyung was standing near the window and staring outside where he saw many guards and a blooming garden. Then a car leaves the house of tinted glass.

Must be him... now I decided... I can't live like that...

It was nine pm and Taehyung didn't come out from his room. Jin and Jimin were worried for him. Soon Namjoon and Jungkook entered talking about dealings.

Jungkook was so tired even his long curly hair were looking disheveled and a permanent frown was decorating on his pale forehead.

Jin quickly orders some juices for them. Both sat on the couch and drank the juices.

"Jungkook... Taehyung didn't come out of his room. We tried to open the door but it was locked. I'm afra-"

"I am fine everyone... just want to eat with all of you. I want to talk about something."

♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧

Heyyy

Hope you're fine.

How's the chapter?

I wrote it again because stupid Wattpad deleted my four drafts of THIS one and five of the other horror story which is not updated yet. 🤧

So I'm gonna update my new one so give that your love too.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜