Prologue

She tightly held her phone, scanning her surroundings in the quiet and dark road. The silence made her uneasy, causing her to gulp and she nervously looked around, but there was no one in sight. Sweat formed on her forehead as she sensed a presence nearby, but she couldn't see anyone. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she turned around, only to flinch in fear when she saw a tall man wearing a red jacket. Her feet froze as she silently watched him. He stood in the middle of the road, his gaze fixed on her without wavering. He was at a distance, and darkness prevented her from seeing his face clearly. All she could see was that he wore black jeans and a red jacket. She felt like she had seen a similar appearance before but the fear overwhelmed her, making it difficult for her to think straight. His silent and intense aura terrified her.

She slowly stepped back, without taking her eyes off him, knowing that he was watching her. There was no one else around except for the two of them. With heavy breaths, she gathered her courage, turned around, and spirited away, leaving the man standing in the same position. He continued to stare in the direction she had gone, and he spoke softly.

"I found her"

She ran as fast as she could, hiding behind a wall, panting heavily. She pulled out her phone, desperate to call her friend for help, even though she didn't have much hope. It was the only way home, but she was scared the man might still be there. She dialed her friend's number, keeping her voice low, and whispered, "Hello Clara, can you come to **** street? Please don't say no" She glanced at the empty road, her breathing loud in her ears, and heard Clara ask, "yn, Why are you whispering? What's the matter?" She gulped, peeked at the road again, and whispered, "There's a creepy man on my way. He's not moving and looks really creepy"

Clara let out a sigh on the other hand and replied, "Come on, he's probably just some old man or drunkard. If he messes with you, pick up a stone and hit him on the head. You're not scared of anyone, right?" Frustrated, yn spoke a little louder, "It's not time to joke" She quickly covered her face with her palm, realizing she had spoken little loudly in the silent road. Startled, she watched as Clara abruptly ended the call, and yn kicked her foot in the air in irritation without making a sound. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she cautiously looked into the dark alley where she was standing. It was too dark to see anything clearly, definitely not safe. She wondered, "Should I go back and check if that man is still there?"

She looked down, her fists tightening, but her eyes slowly landed on a shadow right in front of her. And her expression slowly turned into terrified. Her heart pounded as she kept staring at the mysterious shadow appearing in front of her which indicated that someone was just behind her. A strange vibe filled the air because the person didn't move an inch behind her. She felt frozen in place despite her desperate urge to run away. And then, with a sudden turn and step back, she saw him. The same man she had encountered in the middle of the road awhile ago.

Her mouth fell open as her phone slipped from her hand, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was now clear to her as he was close enough to her, he was tall and so muscular and his poker face sent chills down her spine. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was not just hard, but downright impossible for her to accept that what she was seeing was real. She continued to stare at him, trembling and wide eyed, while he remained eerily calm. His intense gaze gave her goosebumps, making her feel utterly intimidated. She desperately tried to convince herself that it was all in her head, a mere hallucination. How could it be possible? How could he be standing right there in front of her in real life because......

He was the fictional character she had read in a book

______________________________

Male lead : Jeon Jungkook

Female lead : Lim yn

A/n : Maybe the start and cover looks a little thrilling and creepy but don't worry, it's not a dark ff but a rom-com with little thrillers

A/n : Maybe the start and cover looks a little thrilling and creepy but don't worry, it's not a dark ff but a rom-com with little thrillers. Since it's a rom-com, maybe it will give a similar vibe as “His Crazy Woman” in some scenes because both books are written by me so similarities will be obvious but that book was completely harmless without any villain but I'm not sure about this book. I never wrote drafts so the updates will not be on a regular basis. Please bear with it. I'm not a smut writer, I add scenes where it's suitable. If you're into smut books, maybe my book can't fulfill your expectations. I categorize my books as mature due to adult details and violence. Lastly, thank you so much for choosing my book to give your precious time. I hope I won't disappoint you and if It will happen then I'm apologizing in advance. Positive criticism is wholeheartedly acceptable.

Disclaimer

This fan fiction is completely an imagination, pictures and gifs credit goes to rightful owner, This fan fiction contains, alcohol, blood, violence, mature content, 18+ due to violence and the adult detailing in book.

please do not copy my work/storyline, plagiarism will not be tolerable

All characters, places and events are fictional. This story is completely non relatable to reality, please do not spread hate, if you don't like then please skip

English is not my first language, grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes will be there, I'm sorry in advance

Thanks for choosing this story to read ♡

Cover credit goes to : _BLACKSPADESZ