Jihyun: Speak again, ah, what a wonderful buddy I have. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

JK: Yeah, why are you shouting?

Jihyun: shouting? I am only wishing you, but nowadays we can not even wish our greatest friends.

Jk: Okay, thank you; now quit with your drama.

Jihyun: Are you angry with me?

Jk: I am not sure.

Jihyun: common who become furious for not calling for a month.

Jk: Just tell me why you called me.

Jihyun: If it is not your birthday, I-

Jk: than you.

Jihyun: i

Jk: you

Jihyun: Just live it, be ready; I am going to get you up in 1 hour and 30 minutes, and I do not want to hear no alright.

Jk : ok

Jihyun: good bye ( he cut the call)

Jungkook sighed as he looked at his phone.

Jimin: Tell me what he said.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and said

Jk: he told to be ready since he was coming to pick me up in an hour and thirty minutes.

Jin: How about doing V live in one hour?

Jk: Okay, I am going to do V live, but

Jhope: But.

Jk: one of you will accompany me plz 🥺 I do not know how to do it alone, please..

Jin: Okay, you go. I will come with you cake.

Jk: Hyung, you are the greatest you know.

Jin: I know that. Now, go go.

Jungkook wants to go to his room, and Jin wants Kichen to bring him his cake.

Taehyung: Jungkook appears down.

Suga: He is sad because the person he is waiting for has not texted him.

Jimin: You are correct, Hyung, but do not worry, his melancholy will pass tonight.

Taehyung: I am very thrilled for tonight.

Rm: Okay, gentlemen, let me remind you about the strategy. Jihyun will arrive and take Jungkook with him. After Jungkook and Jihyun leave, we will all head to that location and prepare. 

Jimin and Taehyung need to pick her up at the airport before heading to the party. Please arrive quickly.

Vmin : ok

Rm: jhope did you invite everyone right.

Jhope: Yes, no one left.

After one hour later

Members are still sitting in the living area waiting for Jungkook and Jin.
Taehyung and Jimin are both watching V Live to pass the time. Suga and Jhope are asleep, and Rm is ready with a book.

Jin emerges from Jungkook and Rm's room and sits alongside Jhope.

Jin: is everything ready?

Vmin RM: Yes.

Jin: okay.

Jimin: where is Jungkook?

Jin: He is getting ready. And Suga jhope wake up
.......
....
..
Jin : WAKE UP