Cady gulped, watching Regina lean back on the table and look directly at her.

"My name is Regina George. And I am a massive deal." She smirked. "I don't care who you are...I don't care how you feel."

"Babygirl, hey." Reign leaned over the table and grabbed a napkin, wiping the smeared lipstick on Karen's lower lip away. "You really need to check a damn mirror after you make out with Phineas."

Regina looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes. "Stop acting like such a Mom all the time, Reign. It's setting an example."

"Shh." Reign held a finger to Regina. "The adults are talking."

Regina made a face, glancing at Karen. "Adults? Don't tell me that includes Karen."

"Well, it sure doesn't include you."

Gretchen giggled, bumping shoulders lightly with Reign when the girl pretended Regina didn't exist. It was normal for the two to bicker more than have true conversations. Sometimes she found herself bouncing between appreciating the both of them as the center power.

"Oh, I didn't make out with Phineas today." Karen smiled gratefully at Reign when Regina turned her attention away. "I made out with Dennis!"

"You!"

"Dennis? That's disgusting." Reign rolled her eyes and settled back on the bench. She looked up when she heard Regina call toward someone again.

"Yeah, you." Regina smirked. "Come here!"

Reign leaned around Regina and frowned deeply when Cady dragged their feet in the group's direction. She sighed heavily when Gretchen stood up to stand beside Regina, Karen turning completely around for their power triangle.

"What are you doing?" Reign asked, standing up to greet Cady. She rounded the table and sent Regina a sharp look. "Don't do this shit again. It's so bore."

"Stop making bore your entire personality." Regina hissed, snapping in Reign's face and pretending to lock up her friend's lips. Once the invisible tea was thrown away, she turned back to Cady. "Why don't I know you?"

"I already told you about Caddy." Reign reminded her. "She's new."

"Well." Regina blinked forcefully, grinding her teeth for a second when Reign lifted a brow. "Introduce me to your friend, Reign."

"It's Cady." Cady tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled shyly toward Reign, turning back to Regina. "I just moved here from Kenya."

"Shut up." Regina gasped, sitting up and slamming her feet down on the bench. "Shut up!"

"I...I didn't say anything." Cady nervously smiled.

"You're, like, really pretty." Regina smirked. She glanced pointedly in Reign's direction. "Reigndeer, don't you agree? Isn't she just so pretty?"

"Jesus." Reign pinched her nose. "Not this dumb shit again."

"Thanks." Cady blushed.

"So you agree?" Regina smiled smugly. "You think you're really pretty?"

"Oh, I don't know." Cady shuffled in her place.

Gretchen stepped forward once Reign had stomped behind them back to her seat. "You're an international student! That is so fetch."

"What is...fetch?" Regina asked, shortly giving Gretchen a look.

"It's..." Gretchen nervously laughed. "It's like slang from an old movie. Juno, I think."

Karen sat up and smiled goofily at Cady. "Have you ever touched a tiger?"

"Those aren't–"

"They don't–"