"I once saw her put a D in the word orange." Damian giggled.

"And the other girl is–"

"Reign Akana." Cady blurted out. She froze when Damian and Janis looked at her in surprise. "We, uh, we have A.P Calc together. She's a great photographer."

"Wait." Janis frowned deeply, slowly turning to face the new girl. "Reign showed you her camera?"

"I mean, no, I..." Cady winced. "Might have looked over her shoulder."

"You–" Janis laughed loudly, throwing back her head. "Oh, no, don't let her hear you! She is not the one, Caddy. Not the one!"

"Why's Reign with..." Cady glanced toward the table. "The Plastics?"

"She's brainwashed." Janis muttered, crossing her arms and looking off toward her cousin. "She's the smartest girl in this school–"

"And an amazing artist." Damian added.

"But she was pulled into their little friend group and never escaped." Janis scoffed. "She's too blinded by...her."

"Who? Gretchen?" Cady frowned.

"No, Miss Qu–"

Suddenly, the lights in the lunchroom all dimmed and the students around the room ducked for cover.

"What's that?" Cady gasped, close to dropping her tray in shock.

"It's Her!" Janis spat, darting behind the half wall to escape being seen.

"It's the Queen Bee!" Damian ran after Janis. "Don't look her in the eye!"

"Wha–" Cady's eyes widened when a blonde walked down the aisle of tables with her hands in the pockets of her leather jacket. "Uh, wh-what do I do?"

"Run!" Janis scrambled toward their usual table.

Damian followed after her. "No! No, she's seen us!"

"My name is Regina George." The blonde stopped beside Reign's place at the table and smirked down at her best friend. "And I am a massive deal."

Reign rolled her eyes and looked down at her cheese fries. She placed a basket in front of her friend's usual spot and tugged her jacket.

"Not this shit again." She whispered, trying to encourage Regina to sit down instead of showing off to the student body. "Whore, sit your ass down."

"Fear me, love me." Regina leaned down and shoved Reign back, practically forcing the girl to eat a cheese fry. "Stand and stare at me...and these?"

Reign chewed her food and rolled her eyes as the blonde trailed her hands down her body, purposely pushing her breasts up.

"These are real." Regina smirked. "I've got money and looks. I am, like, drunk with power."

Reign waved off her friend when Regina's nails tickled under her chin, trying to encourage her attention. She didn't play the game like Gretchen and Karen, choosing to pull out her phone to scroll through her feed.

The blonde stalked toward a few students within Reign's sight. She glanced over her three friends, always double checking they understood who was the top bitch in this school. She slowly pushed a boy's chin up from its hanging position and cocked her head.

"This whole school humps my leg, like a Chihuahua." Regina slowly turned back to her group, shoving Gretchen out of her way in order to sit down on the tabletop. "I'm the prettiest poison you've ever seen. That filter you use looks just like me."