♡ | 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

side note; they're 15/16 in this. ◡̈

richie and eddie have been officially together for a couple weeks. they haven't told anyone cause they're scared, but it's definitely been really obvious to the other losers.

they get flustered around each other so easily. richie is always caught holding eddie's hand or touching him softly. they always sit really close to each other, and eddie lays his head on richie's shoulder all the time. whenever they do a group project in school, richie and eddie always pair up together. there's even some times where if eddie tells richie not to do something because he's concerned for his safety, he simply won't do it. which always causes the losers give them a weird look.

they have most of the same classes together, so they're always seeing each other. this class is almost over but it's been excruciatingly long, richie smiles as he pulls out his notebook and writes something on one of the pages. ripping it out, folding it, and handing it to eddie slyly so no one else in class sees.

after he hands it to him he raises his hand. he isn't necessarily on his teachers "good side" so she sighs and rolls her eyes before calling on him.

"can i use the bathroom?" richie asks, trying not to smile.

"i guess." the teacher replies.

richie gets up and makes his way to the bathroom, making sure no one is in there. eddie finally opens the note richie gave him.

"meet me in the bathroom
xx - richie"

eddie's heart beat accelerates, he hesitantly raises his hand too.

"yes?" the teachers voice is full of annoyance.

"can i use the bathroom too please?" eddie tries to avoid eye contact.

"be quick" the teacher says

eddie nods, still avoiding eye contact with the teacher and everyone else in the classroom. hopefully no one is gonna suspect anything from two boys "using the bathroom" at the same time.

a small smile appears on eddie's face before he reaches the bathroom door. his heart still beating rapidly. he walks inside, his eyes meeting with richie's.

"finally.." richie mumbles to himself. he walks over and shuts the bathroom door before locking it so no teachers, or other students can walk in. if they need to use the bathroom they can find another one.

he turns around and looks eddie up and down. richie puts his hands on eddie's face, cupping it gently. he smashes their lips together and eddie grabs on to richie's arms.

richie backs eddie up against the wall. his hands move from his face to his wrists, pinning them against the wall. this causes eddie to pull away.

his breathing is unsteady and his face is flushed completely. he looks up and his eyes meet richie's for the second time. richie thinks that maybe he was being too rough, which usually doesn't seem to be a problem with eddie. he removes his grasp on one of his wrists.

richie leans in again, starting back up where they left off. he takes his now free hand, and puts it on eddie's waist. lifting up his shirt a little bit, touching his skin.

"n-no rich.. not here.." eddie says in between kisses, trying to get richie to stop and listen to him. even though he doesn't want it to stop, just the thought of being in the school bathroom worries him.