"He called me Master. Does he always call you Miss Wayne?" Jack inquires as we reach my bedroom door.

"Yep, he has ever since I can remember, although I don't prefer that. I would like him to just call me by name, but what can I do?" I sigh, plopping down on my bed. Jack stands for a second before I realize how uncomfortable he seems. "You can put your stuff wherever, please make yourself at home."

He sets his bag down and sits in the rolling chairs near the desk next to my bed. "So you actually live here?"

I laugh, "I do, why?"

"It's a lot," Jack says, looking around my room, taking in all of detail and furniture in my bedroom.

"What? You don't like it?" I ask, curious.

"I do, it's just overwhelming. I think the size of your bedroom is the size of my parents living room." My eyes widen in shock. I guess it's easy to be accustomed to something you've had your whole life which makes it easy to take for granted things other people don't have the luxury of possessing themselves.

"Well it's easy to be used to something if that something is all you've ever known." I say. "I'm sure you will get used to this if you come over regularly," I continue to say. Jack just hums to himself. "Okay let's start this project, I'm sure dinner will be ready soon." Jack snaps out of the thoughts he was immersed in and stands and makes himself comfortable next to me on the bed. We pile the papers in front of us and get to work.

After a while, a knock vibrates through the room from outside the door. I murmur a 'come in' while scribbling more ideas down onto the sheet of paper. Jack sits next to me, reading from a textbook, leaned back against pillows and the headboard of my bed, his elbows keeping him propped up. Alfred peeps his head in through the crack in the open door. "Sorry to interrupt Miss Wayne and Master Jack. I just wanted to notify the both if you that supper is ready and the table is set." Alfred says, his British accent prominent as ever.

"Thank you, Alfred! We'll be down in a minute." I say, glancing up and giving him a small smile. He nods his head and shuts the door. "Let's finish this section and then we can head down." Jack murmurs in agreement. It only takes us five more minutes before we called it quits and headed down for dinner. We enter the dining room and I notice an empty chair. "Where's Bruce?" I ask Alfred when he walks into the room holding a glass basket of something covered up with a towel. It is only what I could assume to be dinner rolls.

"He's running a bit behind schedule tonight. I recall he told me that a meeting was running late or something of that nature. No worries though, we will just go on without him, he'll just have to catch up." Alfred informs me.
I snort, oh yeah he's definitely running late because of a meeting. If I know one thing, it's that my brother is known for running late; however, his tardiness is never related to Wayne Enterprises. Sometimes I wonder how different things would be if I were the older sibling. We take our seats, Jack sitting to the right of me and Alfred taking a seat across from Jack. It isn't long before my brother makes his appearance, after we had already piled our plates full food.

"Sorry I am late, I hope you haven't started without me," my brother states sitting down across from me. His tie loose and hair in disarray. I roll my eyes, exactly knowing the reason for him showing up fifteen minutes after dinner had began.

"You're kidding right?" I scoff at him. "You wanted us to wait until you got home to eat? The food would've gone cold by then." He only gives me a smug smile.

"You know I'm kidding," he states with a chuckle. It is then that he finally takes notice of Jack. "Oh I wasn't made aware we were having company tonight. Who's this?"

"I'm Jack Napier." Jack says. I notice him bite down on his the skin of his lip in a nervous tick.

"Nice to meet you Jack. So how do you two know each other?" And here comes the interrogation. I decide to intercede on Jack's behalf.