➥ 024, *dying valt noises*

Start from the beginning

as for why I'm hiding from them is because:

one, i don't care. that dumbass shu can do whatever he wants and i'd still not waste a brain cell on it.

two, well... thats it actually there is no two.

so again, while i was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS (stalking ofc😘💪) OUT OF LITERALLY NO WHERE I HEAR THE SOUND OF A GROWN ASS MAN WHISPER INTO MY EAR??🤨

he said something like, "dang, there really searching hard, huh?"

"BITCH WHAT THE FU-" but before i could scream for dear life he covered my mouth. it was none other than xander, the apparently eleven year old boy who looks like a 35 year old man but i'm not gonna say that out loud.

i was about to jump out the tree and call 911 claiming there was a stalker in the trees.

pfft- couldn't be me🙄

but before that i heard honcho look around suspiciously. "woah, did anyone hear that? it sounded like y/n when she stubs her toe. like a vicious animal."

THAT WHORE.

"uh, no? i didn't hear anything. but more importantly, we need to find shu!!"

WOW VALT, PRIORITIZING SHU OVER ME?

traitor.

i just looked at xander like, 'hoe if you don't get your grimy hands off me...'  and he took the hint, backing away and then just smiled awkwardly.

"sorry about that..."

"you should be."

"SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THIS GUY?!?"

meanwhile in the background balt was going literally insane looking for his long lost jackass boyfriend.

suddenly, xander randomly gave me a salute and i was like "???" but then outta no where he jumped out of the tree hanging upside down from the branch and scared the living crap out of everyone.

L's.

"mid if i...drop in?"

that was lamest joke i've ever heard😐

finally everyone came back to there senses and was all like "why tf you in a tree though-"

"oh, well you know, always looking for a new work out!" xander exclaimed as he started doing freaking sit ups from the tree branch.

PLEASE- admit it, you were stalking too.

"oh, and by the way, shu's staying at my granddads." he informed while flashing that all (really cool) shark smile.

"oh, and y/n's just in that tree."

"XANDER WHAT THE FLIP DONT EXPOSE ME?!?😨"

everyone just looked up to meet my beautiful self.

"HA! I KNEW SHE WAS HERE!!"

"damn... does this mean i lost hide and
seek?😔" i asked jumping out the tree and landing on my feet.

"wait, we were playing that?"