➥ 017, shut the fuck up

Start from the beginning

'shut the fuck up.'

"..."

"...tch... asshole..." so i shoved the bey back into my pocket because the truth is my singular brain cell is sure taking its time processing what the actual butt cheek just happened.

but eventually...

"wait...wha- HOLY SHIT." it all came crashing down that some random ass voice popped out of no where inside my head.

"AND NOW COMING ON TO THE STAGE, MISS LADY SCARLET, Y/N L/N!"

FUCK-

could there had been worse timing??

the door began to open and i was high key panicking.

seeing that i had absolutely no choice, i sucked it up best i could and threw all my curiosity out the window.

HA.

just kidding of course i didn't.

this is me we're talking bout. you really think i can play it cool after witnessing that?

if so, you delusional ahh.

not only that, but i was pissed off. like, this bitch of plastic and meddle just told me to quote on quote, 'shut the fuck up'.

BOY.

THE FACT THIS WHORES FIRST WORDS TO ME WERE TO SHUT UP??

THE LEVEL OF DISRESPECT.

and APPARENTLY i'm as bad as acting as shu is because the minute my face was revealed the ref person was shaking for some reason?

AM I THAT FUGLY-

oh wait never mind i just bloodlust leaking out of me from rage of my own beys sassy ahh.

#silllygoofymood

but back to the point- i walked up to the stage to meet basic bitch ren.

damn, why he look like he quaking in fear though?? wonder why...

AHEM.

so moving on...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

so i literally left that Mf is SHAMBLES. his bey burst after a single hit... NOOB.

is this what im capable of when i'm mad?? if so... dang. i'm op as hell... i love it.

so like a complete BADASS i waltzed off the stage and back through the door like i owned the place.

of course the second i was out of sight, i slumped down against the wall and took out my bey to stare at it.

"you stupid whore😐"

HA. SIKE.

DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS BOUT TO HAVE SOME MAIN CHARACTER MOMENT? FOOL.