➥ 016, lord farquaad

Start from the beginning

apparently today's the day we start the semi finals. it'll be...

• valt vs low budget goldilocks

•airplane snatcher vs deaf mf

• akio yamada vs ren yoshida (basic ass bitches btw😒)

• me vs some hoe named yuri sato from 'f' block.

but moving on.

"WELL HOW NICE OF YOU TO FINALLY JOIN US!!" honcho being honcho decided to scold me as if i wasn't on time today.

"shut up manga ass, it took more will power then you'll ever have to get out of bed this morning."

"well dang, what's got you so angry?" emo child said instead of greeting me like a normal person. but i didn't really do that either so i guess we're even.

"yeah y/n, you good?" valt asked to which i just shrugged.

"meh."

"...just 'meh' ?" honcho perked up all confused.

"yuh."

"...can we just go now... or....?" have patience daigo papi.

but yes.

"SEE? DAIGO GETS ME!!"

AT THIS POINT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY PERSONALITY IS GOING TO BE LIKE TODAYs

"RACE YOU LOSERS!!" then i booked it to the mall entrance only to have the rest of them trail after me.

ken is surprisingly faster then i expected.

i left the others in my dust while i trailed closer to the entrance with ken catching up to me like sonic.

LIKE HELL THIS PUPPET TIGER LOOKIN ASS IS GOING TO BEAT ME-

he beat me.

"FUCK-"

"LANGUAGE!" besu, aka the orange puppet scolded while ken stood there with a cocky smirk.

BITCH.

"NAH MAN MY PRIDE IS DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR! COME ON VALT LETS DIP WE GOTTA GO ON STAGE SOON!!" then i grabbed valt by his collar and dragged him to the stage entrance thing where we would be lead to come out on stage- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

"someones angry..." honcho snickered thinking i didn't hear that.

"SHUT UP FAKE BLONDE!'"

"UH, THIS IS MY NATURAL HAIR COLOUR THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

"WELCOME BACK TO THE BEYBLADE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT!" started the man with that lime green suit. this time he was actually on stage with the spotlight fully on him.

"AT LAST WE MADE IT TO THE SEMI-FINALS!" yeah and it's about damn time too.

"BEFORE WE START, BOYS AND GIRLS, ALLOW ME INTRODUCE OUR EIGHT COMPETITORS!" then FLASH FLASH the spot light was on all eight of us. people staring at me n shit.