The IMP Meeting/How the Fearsome Overlord met the Freaky Owl Princess Pt2

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Happier times

Blitza: Look, we didn't mean to interrupt, you're whatever.. party.. we were just trying to-

Stola: Dooon't bother with excuses, I know why you two are here.

Y/n: Really?

Blitza: You do..

She opens the door to her room we enter as she shuts it faster behind and says

Stola: Yes, you two were here to ravish me weren't you?

Blitza: uhhhh.. ew.

Y/n: Huh?

Stola: Why else would you both breaking into my room? You could have asked to visit you know. It's been a long time but I have a good memory.

Blitza: Oh yeah..!

Blitza the looks at the book and gets an idea

Blitza: Yeah well you know, I figured since you're a princess and all. It might be easier to just scale the walls and slip on in.. it certainly is easier then going through your fuckin' staff.

She then looks at me and I say

Y/n: Well for me, I guess I did miss you, we had good times when I was around didn't we?

Stola: of course, I mean you were good Y/n, you were a caring sinner under all that grim and black attire.

Y/n: As they said, Appearances can be deceiving.

Stola: they so are, but one would Think you two might be here for nefarious reasons. If you are sneaking in, during the cover of night.

Blitza: Oh I wanted to crash the party and it's always more fun. You know, to make an entrance.

Stola: I recall how you enjoy making an entrance.

She the goes to sit on the couch as we follow as she turns to me

Stola: So, it's been decades since I saw you what have you been up to lately?

Y/n: Oh, the usual beating some since in people down here becoming a symbol and raising my girls it's going great.

Stola: you know I heard you started killing now. Is that true?

Y/n: Yes, they don't call me Vengeance for nothin' but I only kill when it's necessary.

Stola:(looks at Blitz) and it's been two decades since I last saw you. Are you still a circus clown?

Blitza: psh oh no, not anymore. No I kill people now.

Stola: Oh.. heh heh.. How afraid should I be..?

Blitz then looks to the book and does her thing

Blitza: Well.. I  mean.. How afraid do you wanna be?

She locks her hand with hers as Stola is getting nervous

Stola: Oh well umm well I uhh, ya know I was teasing.. I don't really-

Y/n: Are you tense? Hear let me help you.

I start rubbing her shoulders as she let's out a little moans

Blitza: He's right, you seem pretty tense. How 'bout we help you out there.

She gets in-between her legs as she blinks twice

Stola: Ehh umm.. heh..

She then jolts up and backs to the bookshelf

Stola: Ya know, this is umm getting a wee bit.. Is it hot?? I'm starting to feel it getting very hot..