➥ 014, turbo slut exposed

Start from the beginning

"huh? y/n? when did you get here?" he acted like a clueless bird who just flew into a window.

i got up from the ground and dusted myself off. "filing taxes. now what are you doing?" and what's shoulder jack have to do with this??

after he got up from the ground he started ranting in a pace where i couldn't hear him. all i got was 'nika, injuries, shu, and 'help.'

good thing i'm fluent in valt. so now i have to act surprised like i didn't already know about this from the start.

i slapped my hand over my mouth and said whatever came to mind. "SHE DID NOT- *acts shocked🤡😧*"

"we have to go find him!" valt exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. "we need to see if he's okay!"

"WHO THE HELL IS 'WE'??"

and before i could say shit, my guy latched into my hand and dragged me to wherever the fuck 'left' leads you to. or was that right- i don't know, i'm not smart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

while i was still being dragged to the park, valt was taking me to the entrance. he eventually spotted shu about to launch his bey like an idiot, completely ignoring his doctor's warnings.

and like i predicted, he flinched ever so violently while he latched onto his shoulder groaning in pain.

"DID YOU HURT YOUR SHOULDER?!" and out of no where, valt had single handedly basically carried my lazy ass all the way to right behind shu without him even realizing.

now that's ninja shit for you.

"where'd you-...." shu just looked back staring at valt, probably having some gay awakening. "and y/n...?"

"i was forced into this." was all i could say. "and i wanna go home😐"

AND WHEN I TELL YOU THIS BUNNY LOOKING ASS STOOD UP AND PLAYED OUT SOME OF THE WORST ACTING I'VE EVER SEEN...

"hey guys, what's up?"

'hey guys, whats up? i'm totally not doing anything suspicious and possibly borderline deceiving you guys with this pitiful attempt at acting.'

yeah, that's basically all i heard.

"you two here to practice?" no we're here to expose you. "i was just about to head out."

and before any further actions were taken, valt stepped up and spoke about. "it's true, isn't it!" at those words shu shot a 'you mf snitch' look.

i choked on air. "AYO DON'T LOOK AT ME! I DIDN'T SAY JACK!" he rolled his eyes like the sassy fuck he is and turned around to pick up his bey.

"come on valt, i gotta go." okay, leave then🥰

unfortunately, valt didn't feel the same way."just tell us!"

US?? WHAT 'US' ? THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!! I COULD CARE LESS!

"drop it you two." he got all serious and tried walking off, but again, TWO? I'VE BARLEY SPOKEN A WORD💀