Kataang's Time Off

Start from the beginning

Katara took a small step back, causing Aang to open his eyes. She pulled a string and let her robe fall off her shoulders, exposing her baby blue gown that clung to her body. It was shorter than Aang had seen before, ending high up her hip. She was irresistable. He eyed her up and down, not caring if she noticed. Fuck, his dick hurt.

"Come here," he said in a firm tone, grabbing her waist and pulling her in. They kissed passionately, Katara running her hands down Aang's back and up his chest, their bodies a wave against each other. Aang held her tightly to him, pushing her against the dresser. He felt the silk of her gown bunch up, and let his hands travel lower down her back.

They both started to gasp. Aang picks Katara up and puts her on the dresser, her legs wrapping around his waist. She sighed his name. With her legs spread around him, he instinctually broke their kiss and put their foreheads together, him looking down between her legs. The fabric on her gown just barely covered her center, and he was about to move it up, but she grabbed his face and brought him back to the kiss, using her other hand to pull his hips into hers. Aang let out a growl.

"Katara, I've been wanting you so bad," Aang said, giving her part of the truth. He didn't know how to tell her it was much more intense than that. They kissed again, Aang's breathing becoming awfully irregular for an airbender.

Katara broke the kiss. She grabbed one of the straps from her gown and slowly lowered it down her shoulder. Aang froze. "I like it when you use your words," she said in a low voice, not breaking eye contact. Aang's eyes, though, traveled to her shoulder and then to the shape of her breast as the fabric slipped down, revealing half of her chest. He couldn't look away.

Katara pulled him into a kiss again and Aang didn't know how slowly he could take this. He took her breast into his hand. He was fighting every urge to bend her over the dresser, to pick her up and fuck her right there, to watch her moan and cum on his cock. He needed more, quickly.

He picked her up and took her to the edge of the bed, their bodies falling together on the mattress. They were both groaning into each other's mouths, Aang grinding his dick into her center, feeling her wetness on the outside of his shorts. He quickly took them off, leaving him fully naked. He lifted her gown higher and saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. No wonder his shorts were getting so wet. "Katara, you're driving me crazy," Aang hissed. His dick popped up, fully erect, and Katara's eyes widened. Their grinding became erotic, his dick sliding between her folds and building up the desire between them.

"Aang, this feels so good," Katara sighed, bending her head back. She was so wet, he felt like he was in a dream. They could hear the wet sound of them slipping against each other, a small tremble in their bodies. Aang felt the desire to lose control build up inside him. All he had to do was slip inside, grab her sides and fuck her as hard as he could. He could imagine her face, how it would feel to cum inside...

"Katara, my thoughts have been overwhelming. It almost aches," he tried to explain, both of them trying to comprehend what he said over the loudness of blood pumping through their veins.

"What are they, baby," she asked, making sure the rhythm wasn't lost.

It took a minute for him to respond to her. He was preoccupied with how good her wetness felt against his cock. "I... I think I want to be rougher... but I don't want to hurt you." He kissed her. "And I respect you and love you and don't want you to think otherwise."

Katara smirked and kissed him back. "Aang, I know you respect me. I would never think otherwise." She helped him resume the rhythm they had, her lips at his neck and softly sucking him. His breath hitched and he became slightly overwhelmed with her approval, although it probably shouldn't have been surprising. The thoughts came flooding back.