Chapter 13: Treachery and Calvary

The time to storm the base has come, but before that, explosions come in all of the ports. That leaves Brachium's team out in the open when suddenly, Jurassicon ships surround them. How did they know they were here? 

???: "Okay! We can all agree on one thing! Let's just put it to rest already... 

[lightning strikes revealing the real traitor]

...for I was always the turncoat, you see."

Brachium: "Wait, Therzino?"

It's revealed that his advisor, Therzino, has been working for King Tyrannus all along. But, How could Therzino betray him after all of his service to King Brachion? Remember who broke the Jurassicons out of the eternal ice cube? That was a Dinobot with sharp claws. But, who would've thought that he would be the culprit? Then, he takes Brachium and flies off, leaving the Dinobots of the Dinosaur Kingdom at the Jurassicons' mercy.

But then, cannon fire struck, and look who's here; The AutoPirates, along with the Maximals, A.N.D. Operatives, the Dinobot Family, and Neo 7 Dragons. Even the Maximals of the 13 Houses came. Then, the Treehouse Maximals came too. However they escaped the explosions is beyond them, but hey. 

Optimus Primal: "That's not gonna matter. We have a job to do, and that's to face King Tyrannus!"

Let's watch Optimus Primal, Chiefosaurus Rex, and ShadowFreeze take out the Jurassicon Ships. Then, help arrives in the form of Queen Blizzanna of the Northern Ice Kingdom, as well as the Glacier Pirates, Flame Pirates, and the Hydro Pirates.