Chapter 4

As I walked to detention, all I could think about was Zack. I knew that the punk was gonna be there. And I do have some questions.

Time Skip

As I finally walked out of detention, I was tapped on the shoulder. I stopped dead on my tracks. I slowly spun around. "Have your heard from the peasant yet?" It was him "What. In. The. Hell. Did. You. Do. Now?" I said holding back my urge to smack this bitch. "Oh, you haven't seen. Let's just say your in for a surprise... " And then he just walked away. "I swear to god someone will get pimp slapped head to toe if he got hurt." I thought to myself. "I have to go and see him.." I texted my mom

"Gotta go see my friend, I think he got hurt.."

"Ok be back by 8 and I mean it."

"K, thanks, bye."

I literally ran to his house. Not caring about anything, at all. I ran so fast because of him. "I need to find out what happened.."
Finally I got to his house and knocked on the door as hard as I could. Someone answered right away I said "HimynameisSkylarIamyoursonsfriendandiheardhegothurtandiwouldliketoseehimplease." "Wow, calm down, Zack is upstairs first door to the left..." A woman said. "Thank. You." And she let me in. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Come in.." A raspy voice called out. I slowly opened the door but didn't go in. "Who is it?" The voice said again. "It's me.. Sky" I said I I poked my head in. He immediately bolted up, but a hoodie covering his entire face. I came in and sat on the edge of the bed. "What happened.." I said, feeling kind of embarrassed. "It's nothing Sky I'm okay, I promise it is no-" "let me see..." I said cutting him off. Feeling defeated, he took off his hood. And underneath it he had a black eye, bruises on his cheeks, cuts all over his face (most covered up by bandages), and I think his nose is broken.. "Who did this?" I said with no emotion. "Darrin.." And that's when the water works came. I burried my hands in my face and just cried. "I-i'm so sor-sorry, its all m-my fault!" I choked out. "It's not your fault, not at all." He held his arms out, and I just collasped into him. Still crying, he patted my back and sighed. "It's ok S-Sky it really is..." "I left you, I should have known that he was going to be there.." I whimpered. After a long moment of silence, I said "sorry, I just don't know why someone would act like this..." "I don't know either, but what is most important is that it won't happen again.." We lyed there, with me still in his arms. And I feel safe in his arms, I feel welcomed.

Time Skip

"You know what time it is?" I asked. "7:33" he whispered. "Well, I gotta head out.. I'll text you later." I said. "Ok, I think I'll go to school tomorrow.." "Alright.. See ya later, hope you feel better." I said as I headed towards the door. And right when I was about to walk of his room, he said "Thank you Sky." "No problem" I replied with a hint of red in my cheeks. I went downstairs and said goodbye, and left. I walked home, and texted my mom.

"On my way, be home in ten or fifteen."

"K see ya then"

I walked home as happy as a kid on Christmas. I felt elated. I don't know why, but I was blushing like a madman! Then I got a text. I pulled my phone out to see who it was from.

"How long is detention, I have been waiting for your text all day!"

It was Samantha

"Sorry, I was at Zack's house."

"And what exactly were you doing at Zack's house! ;)"

"You my friend, are sick"

"I don't recall having the flu.."

"Oh god xD"

"Well, what did you guys do...? ;) "

"Well, Zack got beat up again so I just went over there and we talked.."

"So no motion?"

"Oh my god Samantha I will slap you"

"If you want it come and get it xD"

"Seriously? Lol"

"Yes darling yes"

"I can't believe that we've been friends for 5 years lol"

"I know right? Brb my mom is calling me :P"

"Kk"

Time skip

"I gotta go but I'll see you later, luv u!"

"Bye Samantha, and stop thinking dirty thoughts!"

"I'll try, BUT I SHIP IT ♥♥♥"

"Oh god..."

I walked in my house probably looking like a tomato. "Are you okay? You look rather tired or embarrassed..." My mom said. "Ya, I ran home and it was quite a long run" I lied. She gave me a are-you-lying-or-are-you-serious face. After a long pause if silence she said "Oh ok, did you eat, if you want to dinner is in the microwave, I'll be in my office." And then walked out of the room. "Ok". I replied walking towards my room. I jumped onto my bed and started to dose off. All I could think about was him. Lying in his arms. " Skylar Evenns..? Sounds okay..." I jumped up and said "NO SKYLAR, NO NO NO..." I sat back down on my bed and thought. "Do you really like him?" And after 25 minutes of thinking about it I finally said "yes" I lyed down on my bed and just started to dose off in complete happiness. I was smiling and blushing. With love feelings in the air, the last thing I said before falling asleep was " Good night Zack..."