33

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

"We have to spread out!" Marcus admit.

"Get yourself some real estate." He panted.

"What are you fucking crazy? That's the number one rule on how people die!" I admit.

"It's our only shot!" He admit.

A bullet grazed his face and mine.

"So you want to stay here and die!" He asked.

"Roger that!" I nod crawling my way up towards the sides of the mountain.

Axe crawled straight towards the top and marcus went through the right side and I went on the left. I made sure every move I made was tight.. there was no room for any error. There was blood gushing from out of my knee, but that wasn't going to stop me. I stayed low, there was no gear on me either so one wrong step and I fell straight of the mountain.

I let out a few small grunts as I crossed the mountain. I made it into the forest now hidnibg behind a tree. I heard the sound of plans or anything but it was loud. I looked up to see our bases Apaches approaching.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

I could hear the sound of Marcus near but I didn't know where.

"Marcus!" I smiled running over to the sound of him.

"You see that!" He smiled.

"We fucking saved." I smiled.

We watched over to see them throw the ropes down but and all was great. But I was now starting to think this was a cursed operation. A white bright light ruined in the sky towards the Apache.

"No!" I gasped.

It enters the apache. When I took a closer look it was a missile; it blew the entire thing up.

"No no no!" Marcus gasped.

The other apache broke off and began flying away from where we were.

"No no fucking no!" Marcus panted.

Gun fire sounds erupt around me now making my spot now compromised.

"Spread!" Marcus flead.

I ran towards the left but I realized I now had half a dozen Taliban on me. I fired as many shots as I could before running. I tried to push deeper into the woods now pushing towards the right side near Marcus.

 I tried to push deeper into the woods now pushing towards the right side near Marcus