☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

The four males were walking towards their college campus, it was lunch so they quickly made their way to the headmistress's office to get a note.

They certainly did not want to ran into chan because they knew chan would be hella mad after how jisung had ended the call that way.

After they received the note from the headmistress they headed out her office to be met with a furious looking Chan.

"Shit I forgot how scary he can be when he's mad" Seungmin whispered to which the other three males nodded at.

"So made explaining why you guys are coming in at lunch when I clearly told you to come by second session"

"I swear to god it's your boyfriend's fault, not mine" jisung said, raising his hands in the air in defeat.

"Yah!"

"What? It's true. And I don't want to die because of an angry kangaroo" jisung said, hiding behind Felix when he received glares from the oldest.

"Little fox?" Chan asked, his eyes softening as he locked eye contact with his lover.

Jeongin looked away, hugging Seungmin side and burying his face into the side of his neck. "I saw a cafe and we lost track of time" Jeongin muffled.

Chan smiled softly "it's fine baby"

"Really? You're not mad?" Jeongin asked, lifting his head up from Seungmin neck.

"Of course not, I could never be mad at you" chan said, extending his arms.

Jeongin let Seungmin go and walked over to chan, letting his muscular arms wrap around him like a blanket being wrapped around a baby.

The other three slowly slipped away and wondered around the school.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

It was the last lesson of the day which was dance and jilix were making their way towards their dance room.

As they arrived, they just about made it as the ball had went on as soon as they opened the door. Mr Kim smiled at them, signaling that they weren't in trouble.

'They both bowed and went to the back to place their bags on the floor.

"Alright class, since the majority of you didn't get along with your partners I will allow you to pick your own partners" Mr Kim said which caused the students to start chatting. "And please for the love of god! Do some work and not gossip" Mr Kim added making the class fall into laughter.

Soon the students started to go up to jisung, Felix and Hyunjin asking if they could be their partner. Most of the girls going up to Hyunjin and most of the boys going up to the younger males.

Minho and Hyunjin being the jealous man they are, they were glaring at any male that would approach jisung and Felix to be his partner.

Since the numbers of students were an odd number. There would be groups of twos or threes.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

When most of the students had got their partners. Mr Kim sent most of the students to different dance studios. While Mr Kim assigned the student that didn't know anyone due to them being new.

The new student made their way to a studio that Mr Kim had assigned them. They knocked on the door before opening it and entering it.

"Hi, are you jisung and Felix?" The new student asked.

"Yea, we are" Felix responded, smiling softly. "I'm Felix and that's jisung" Felix said pointing to the other male by the laptop.

"Oh I'm Wooyoung, I'm new and Mr Kim said that I could work with you two" Wooyoung said.

"Wait- do you know San?" Jisung asked, turning around.

"Uh yea, he's my boyfriend" Wooyoung said, a red tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Ohh so you're the guy San keeps on rumbling on" Felix teased, which caused Wooyoung to blush even more.

After some more teasing and Wooyoung going as bright as a tomato. They decided to concentrate on picking a song and making a choreo.

(☆▽☆)

A/n: guess who's back. 😚 also has y'all listened to Han's new skz record 13. The lyrics got me tearing up 😭😭

Love u 💙
Bye 🤟