~Chapter two~

TW:
-
___________

Nika's POV:

I was the last to board the bus. Sadly, there was no empty seat. Oh wait, there was, next to the popular foxy girl.Shit, should I just stand? Or should I get over my social anxiety and ask her? I went with the second option and went to the back.

I took one earpod out and asked quietly 'Sorry to bother, but, um, can I sit here', pointing at the seat next to her where her baackpack was postioned.

'Sorry, what, you were speaking too fast, could you repeat that please?' she said smiling, also taking her earpods off.

Wow, her voice sounds so pretty, she is really georgeous. I was dumpfounded and just staring at her. Such a nice, warm aura.

'Umm...I wanted to sit there, but it's arlight, i can just...' I didn't get to finish due to her removing her dackpack and motioning for me to sit.

'Thanks' I mumbled, hoping she would not hear me so she could leave me alone.

'No problem! What your name?' There it was again, that swet angelic voice.

'Nika, well actually Veronika' I said, responding.

'No way, really? With a 'k' ?' she sounded excited. What was so exciting about a name?

'Yeah, why?' 'Thats my sisters name!' she responded quickliy.

'Oh, cool.' Well ok, that was unwanted information...

'I know, right! Oh sorry, I didn't get to introduce myself, I'm Daisy.' Wow, what a fitting name! She may be a little extroverted, but I like her, she seems nice, I hope?

'You're new, right? I haven't seen or talked to you before.' Wow, she must know a lot of people according to that statement.

'I know, seems kinda wierd, I just know a lot of people.' Well played Daisy, well played...

'No not at all, I've moved here in the holidays.'

'Thats cool, where are you from and where have you lived before?' she seemed interested.

'Well, I've lived in America my whole life and just moved here a month ago.' I skipped the part where my mother is from Russia and i don't even know my dad.

'Thats cool, I'm from Russia but have lived in Japan for some years.' Wow, I've always wanteed to go there!

'Thats so cool! I've always wanted to go there!' she is a very interesting persona.

'What class are you in?' '9C'

'Me too, I can show you around, don't worry, just stay by my side!' Phew, I'll atleast have somebody with me.

'Really? Thanks!'

'No problem!'

'Umm, could I get your number?'

Pease say yes..
Please say yes...

'Sure, its +xx xxx xxxxxxx'

...

'What are you listening to?' Wasn't expecring that..

'Odetari..'

'You're kidding! Thats my favourite artist!' Wow, she's pretty, smart and has a great taste in music?!

'Here, I have to show you my favourite song, SCORPIO!' she said, handing me one of her airpods.

The song was great, so is she...

___________

Hiii!!!

I hope yall got that im "Daisy"...

I mean, i had to be in my own story somehow!!!

Veronika/Nika is actually my siters name irl... Hehe...

words:520

Yeah
Hope yall have a good
Night/Day/Morning/Evening/Etc,

Byeeee
xoxo~