The Date

As the trolls and Riley trolls were obviously hiding in Bridget's new hair, as she was strolling around town.

Soon, they stopped at a bib shop to see the king trying on bibs. Bridget walks over to the window.

"Oh, he's so beautiful." Bridget says.

"And so are you." Poppy says to Bridget.

"He'll know that I'm just a scullery maid. I got to get out of here." Bridget says as she is freaking out.

"No, no, no. I'll be right here for you, Bridget. We all will." Riley says to her.

"You'll tell me what to say, right?" Bridget asks Poppy and Riley

"Of course, we will." Poppy answers.

"Of course, we will." Bridget says after Poppy.

"Just wait until we get inside." Poppy says.

Bridget walks inside and is going to talk to the king.

King Gristle finally finds a bib that is perfect for him.

"I think you look fat." Bridget says to King Gristle.

"What?" King Gristle asks as he turns around to face her.

"P-H, phat. Then strike that pose." Poppy says to Bridget.

"P-H, phat." Bridget says before striking her pose.

King Gristle was surprised to see Bridget.

"Hot lunch. Total honesty from a total babe." King Gristle says as he walks up to her.

Bridget laughs nervously at this.

"And who might you be?" King Gristle asks Bridget.

Bridget was having a little trouble coming up with a name. Even the trolls were to so Riley decided to step up and said."Genevieve, my name is Genevieve or Genia for short."
Bridget heard what Riley said so she repeated what she said."Genevieve, my name is Genevieve or Genia for short."
This made everyone sigh in relief Branch looks at Riley but didn't say anything.

Gristle seemed to have bought it as he bowed to Bridget/Genevieve. "Well, my lady Genevieve . Would you care to join me at Captain Starfunkle's Roller Rink and Arcade?"

"Would I! Would I?" Bridget said before asking Poppy, who told her, "Yes! You'd be delighted" and Bridget repeated "Yes! You'd be delighted" and Gristle says "Oh, indeed, I would".

"When are you gonna ask him about Creek?" Branch asked Poppy
"Well, we have to warm him up first. Don't you know anything about romance?"  Poppy said
Branch replied sarcastically "Of course! I'm passionate about it" and Poppy looked surprised and asked "Really?"
Riley giggles and said." Popstar he was being sarcastic."

Poppy blush in embarrassment and then Cooper comes in and says "I think I had a sarcasm once"
"Cooper, sweetie that's not sarcasm,"Riley says to Cooper.

"And I'll take one of everything, Bibbly. Things are gonna get messy" Gristle says as he and Bridget/  Genevieve. Left the bib shop, leaving the two guards and Bibbly surprised.

At Captain Starfunkle's Roller Rink and Arcade.

King Gristle and Bridget/ Genevieve sit at a seat in the restaurant. A pizza being served to them.

"Oh, so fancy. Good thing I brought my appetite." Bridget says to King Gristle.

King Gristle and Bridget go to grab a slice of pizza, but they grab the same one, touching each others hand at the process.