Big Loud Crazy!?

It's been a month since Riley stay in the Pop village anyway she was with Poppy as she was listening to the story that how they escape Bergen.

"Once Upon a Time in a happy forest. In the happiest tree lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known... the Trolls. They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, dance... and hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance and hug... But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by... a Bergen! The Bergens didn't know how to sing... or dance... or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. And once they saw how happy the Trolls were... they wanted some of that happiness of themselves. Eating a Troll made them feel so happy... they started a tradition. Once a year, every year... the Bergens would gather around the Troll Tree to taste happiness... on a holiday they called... Trollstice" Poppy reads her scrapbook to the children.

"Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe... and now every Troll is free to be happy and live in perfect..." Poppy says before she sang along with two children "🎶Harmony... Harmony... Harmony...🎶"
while a light blue troll girl says "And that's why we hug every hour" and then Poppy says while closing her scrapbook "Yep" and then a purple boy troll said "I wish it was every half hour" and this made Poppy say "So do I" and then Riley said."But that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now would it?" and Poppy puts up the scrapbook on a book stand and then a yellow troll girl asks "Princess Poppy, Miss Riley, do the Bergens still want to eat us?" and Poppy looks at them and says "You bet!" and this made all the children gasp. "But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy" Riley said softly to the child and then the purple troll boy licks his arm and says "Oh, no. I do taste delicious" and the yellow troll girl asked "Isn't there anything else to make them happy?".

"Ooh. What about having birthday parties?"

"Or slumber parties?"

"Or staring at your parents while they sleep" Keith and this made the children all creeped out by Keith's suggestion and Riley giggled a bit before the yellow troll girl says "But I don't want to be food" Riley frowns and kneels to the girl and says."

Don't worry sweetie. No Troll will ever be, isn't that right Poppy?" and Poppy smiled and said "Riley's right! And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever. Everybody's gonna be there" and Riley smiled at her friend before frowning while remembering what will happen if Poppy throws at party.
Just to remind you Riley told them about how she is from a different world but hasn't told them that she knows what's gonna happen in the future.
Keith appeared out of Poppy's hair and asked "Everybody?"
Riley smirks as Poppy then said "Everybody"before pulling out her cowbell and started the beat before a song started coming along.

(You can watch the video if you want)

Riley claps as everyone troll smiles at their human friend but then they heard a slow clap Riley turns around to see Branch

who was slowly clapping while he had a stack of sticks in his left arm side before saying as he walks over "Unbelievable, guys

who was slowly clapping while he had a stack of sticks in his left arm side before saying as he walks over "Unbelievable, guys. Really, really great. Good job. I could hear you from a mile away!"
"H-hi Branch." Riley said to him Branch gave her a small nod but didn't see that she was blushing.(yes she has a crush on him and Poppy and her friends knows that she has a crush on Branch, of course Poppy told her to tell him that she likes him but she told her that she isn't ready to tell him.)

"Good, I was worried we weren't projecting enough" and then Branch said "Poppy, if I can hear you, so can the Bergens" and this made the Snack Pack start complaining at him.

"Oh, boy"

"Here we go again"

"Oh, Branch..."

"You always ruin everything" Satin says while Chenille adds "Warning us about the Bergens" and Branch denies.

"Come on! We haven't seen a Bergen in 20 years. They're not gonna find us"Poppy said
Branch: "No, they're not going to find me, because I'll be in my highly camouflaged heavily fortified, Bergen-proof survival bunker" and then Poppy asked "You mean you're not coming to the party tonight?" and then Satin and Chenille both said "But it's going to be the biggest..." DJ Suki adds "The loudest..." and then Cooper finishes the sentence by saying "The craziest party ever!" and the Snack Pack cheers

"Big? Loud? Crazy? You're just gonna lead the Bergens right to us!" Branch exclaimed angrily and then Cooper leans towards Poppy and says "Are you sure you wanna invite this party pooper to poop on your party?" and Poppy replied "Yes. I think everyone deserves to be happy"
  "I don't do happy" Branch says.
Riley looks at him and said "Branch, we know you have happiness inside you somewhere".
Poppy nods agreed to her human friend." Riley's right you just need our help to find it" Poppy said, then she gushed Riley by grabbing her and gently push her towards  Riley looks at Poppy as Poppy gives her a thumbs up. She sigh and took out the invitation to Branch as it mini scrapbook figure of Branch as it sang "Celebrate freedom from the Bergens"  Branch looked unamused before it starts spraying out glitter from the eyes and onto Branch's face.

"What do you say, Branch?" Poppy asks with a smile.
"Will you join the party please?" Riley asked shyly hoping or maybe he will come, Branch puts on a fake smile and takes it before throwing it on the ground and steps on it, making the Snack Pack  and Poppy gasped Riley know that it was gonna happen anyway but she frowns that he did that.

"Oh, my God" Smidge said and Branch wipes off the glitter from his face while saying to Poppy and Riley "I wouldn't be caught dead on your party, but you will be. Caught and dead"

"Whoa, whoa. Easy, Branch. Easy" and everyone turned to see it Creek, who was levitating down to them. But he wasn't really levitating. A glowing bug was holding onto Creek's hair while flying.

"Thank you for providing safe passage, brother. Namaste" Creek says to the bug,Creek looked at Branch and said "Okay, first of all, mate, thanks for sharing your unique perspective in things.... Again" at the last part, Creek looks at the group as this makes both Biggie and Cooper snickered."But, just for now, why don't you try on some positivity, eh? A little positivity might go with that vest".

Branch says "Okay, fine. I'm positive you all are going to get eaten except for Riley." Riley was a little surprised but smiled.
Then Riley heard heard a bracelets glow, signalling that it was hug time. "Hug time!" Poppy said. Everyone started to get into a group hug, pulling Branch into the hug.

Branch tried to get out when he suddenly felt a hand grabbed him and pulled him out of the group hug as it revealed to be Riley. Branch thanked her silently before getting up, grabbed his sticks and started walking away as he said "Someday, when the Bergens find us... and the survival of every Troll is in your hands... I sure hope the answer is singing, dancing and hugging because that's all you know how to do!".

Biggie came to Poppy's defense as he said "That is not true! Poppy can also scrapbook"

"I can't believe you're gonna be queen one day."Branch says and walks away.

Riley watches as Branch left but ignores what Creek was saying to Poppy." Oh Branch I wish that you can just open up to me,"