Bridget in love with the King

The two guards (Chad and Todd) greeted each other as they walked in the hallway. A torch was lit until it died down and it revealed to be Poppy's hair as she,  as Branch and Riley looked to see the coast was clear. Poppy and Branch both slung their hair to the chandelier as for Riley she spread her wings and flew to the chandelier where Branch and Poppy was.

"So where do you think out friends are?" Poppy asks us.

"If I had to guess, I'd say in a Bergen's stomach." Branch answers.

"Could you try to be positive? Just once. You might like it." Riley says to Branch.

"Okay. I'm sure they're not only alive, but about to be delivered to us on a silver platter." Branch says.

"Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Poppy asks with a sigh of relief.

Then Poppy's flower bracelet glows, signaling that it's hug time.

"Branch, Riley!" Poppy says in surprise.

"Hug time? Seriously?" Branch asks in annoyance.

Poppy shushes him and looks"Listen" and not only did they all heard the other hug-timers go off, but saw the lights too from the other side of the hallway.

Meanwhile the Snack Pack was huddled in a group hug while Bridget was pushing the cart where the cage is on as she, King Gristle and Chef walked through the dinning room, where the guards were preparing everything for Trollstice.

"This is gonna be the best Trollstice ever! Such a great idea I had" Gristle said proudly and Chef says "Yes. Tomorrow is Trollstice, everyone. And it must be perfect!" and Poppy, Riley and Branch made it to one of the chandeliers and looked to see that the Snack Pack was safe for a moment as the guards replied "Yes, Chef!" and then Chef adds "Feels great to be ordering everyone around again" and then the trio jump on the chandelier as Poppy says "Guys, look!".

"They're alive?" Branch questioned.

Riley: "And on a silver platter, too. You two were both right"

Ten Chef grabs something out of a box as she says "And to mark the occasion, Your Highness, look. I found your old Troll bib" and while showing King Gristle his old bib. "Oh, wow! I bet you still fit" Gristle says before he started struggling to put it on and when he did, he couldn't breathe as he managed to say "Like a glove!".

But then it pops off, making Bridget gasp while Cooper laughed before the Snack Pack quickly shushed him. "Oh, you think that's funny? We'll see who's laughing when I bite your yummy head off. When I bite all y'all's yummy heads off" Gristle threatened.
"Wait a minute. Chef, this isn't enough yummy heads to feed all of Bergen Town. How are we supposed to have Trollstice if there's not enough Trolls?" King Gristle asks Chef.

"Oh, there's plenty more where that came from, sire." Chef says.

"Are you sure! Because I promised everyone a Troll." King Gristle says.

"No, no, no, sire. Everything will be fine. If I were truly worried, would I be willing to do... this?" Chef says before opening the cage andn grabbing Creek.

"Creek!" Poppy says in shock.Branch and Riley immediately pull her down while Riley covered Poppy's mouth as she gestures to her Troll friend to stay quiet while Chef looked at the direction suspiciously until Gristle spoke as he says excitedly "Oh! My first Troll!" and Chef handed Creek to King Gristle as she says "Go on, eat, King Gristle. Enjoy a taste of true happiness" and all the Trolls watched in horror as King Gristle lifted Creek to his mouth until... "Shouldn't we wait for Trollstice?" Gristle asked stopping, making the Trolls sigh in relief. "Sire, every day is Trollstice when you have Trolls" Chef said before putting Creek in a taco and handed him back to King Gristle. "Yeah, I guess" Gristle replied before lifting up the taco to his mouth, making the Trolls freak out again. "But my dad said the first time should be special" Gristle said stopping again, making the Trolls sigh in relief, but for Riley she rolls her eyes.