~Chapter One~

(^Pic above is Nika^)

TW:
-
___________

Introducing Veronika van Belment, also called Nika, a quiet and artistic soul who navigates the hallways with her head down, trying to escape the torment of her peers. Constantly targeted for her unique interests and gentle demeanor, she finds solace in her creativity. Beneath the surface, Lily harbors resilience, hoping to one day break free from the shadows of bullying.

Nika's POV:

What time? I checked my watch. 7:01. I still got two minutes and I've nearly arrived at the bus stop. Well, thats good. You couldn't say that about my mother, really. To outsiders, she might seem like a nice lady in her forties. In reality she's very controlling and manipulative. She gets everything she wants and lets the ones around her suffer because of that. She always wants to be and have the best, not just for her but also for me. You might think, that is a very normal thing, to want the bast for your own child, but my mother always has to exaggarate things so that only she'd get the benefits.

So of course, I had to be perfect, in everything. be intelegant, be pretty, play many instruments, be above every one else, be this, be that. I really didn't mind doing the things my mother wanted me to but the worst thing is when I have achieved something really impressive, she just points out my flaws and tells me to 'Do better next time Veronika! You have made a lot of mistakes! How will I, no, how will the whole family line look when others see what a dissapintment you are? They will spread rumors about you and make fun of you, you don't want that, right?' Of course I don't want to be bullied or else, but the thing is, people alredy to that.

My mother also wants me to be discret about me being born royal. Well how, when she literally tells every "higher ranked" person about our family and its history? Well I take the being discret very seriously of course,because I don't want to disobey my mother and other people wanting to have something to do with me just because I'm "royalty". So for "normal people" I'm just Nika Thompson. I like this other version of me better bacause she is the quiet, nerdy and artisric side of me.

I finally arrived at the bus station and made sure not to get close to anybody in particular. It was starting to get lighter every second because the sun was rising. A minute pater, at 7:03, the bus arrived and the about ten other people waiting got in. There were 3 main groups I could make out. One with four girls, a blonde and a brunette, I think aout my age, and two younger girls, also a blonde and a brunette. I think they were twins, or at least sisters. There were also two boys, one with dark blonde hair, also around my age, could even be a year older, and another blonde, one and a half heads taller then me, tenth grade I think, they could be brothers. The younger one was smoking. There was also another group of gils, all brunettes, the tallest, about 3cm (abt. 1in) taller than me had dyed her hair tips to look like a fox (haha literally discribing myself lol). The tree other girls were shorter than me and listening to their friend telling them a story. Everyone around me smiled and waved at her when she arrived with her other friend. She sure must be popular I thought as I was boarding the bus.

___________

Hiiya! How are yall?
Im sadly not the mc in this story, but ill play an improtant role, yay!

words:650

Pretty decent right? I wanted to put more but yeah...

Ill be wring the second chapter now sooo...

Byee

xoxo~