Texas here we come🌚

Ok look not everyone makes it to the good chapters the first ones are bad I will say myself But it gets better so like keep going past this and go to the next 3 or 4 and you will get to the good parts. edited~03/21/24

{Narrator Pov}- it was 8:30 am and Darren and Justin were up getting ready for the 9 am meeting Seb came downstairs he was otp~on the phone with manager Ty. 

[Time Skips]- It was 9am and all the boys were down sitting in the living room, and manager Ty was not there at the moment because he flew out to Texas last night so he told Oliver and Seb that they needed to tell all the other boys that they are going on a vacation to texas.

Seb-Ok guys listen up, As you can see Manager Ty is not here this morning that's becaus-

Kane-Yeah were is my brother?

Seb-Well I was getting to that but you interrupted me mid-sentence. 

Kane-Sorry!

Seb-But like I was saying as you can see manager Ty is not here this morning because last night he flew out to texas,

Darren-Wait what is he doing in Texas? 

Seb-I I WAS GETTING TO THAT! Oliver will say the rest since I keep getting interrupted.

Ryan-Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed huh?

Oliver- Ok guys so Seb was tryna say that Ty is not here and we need to pack because we are goi-

Darren-We going somewhere?

Regie- Don't interrupt him cuhh let him talk damn.

Oliver- OK END OF MEETING, GO PACK WE ARE GOING TO TEXAS! WE LEAVE AT 3:40 PM

Seb-If you're late you're getting left, GOT IT?

[Time Skips]-All the boys packed their things and were in the house doing their own thing Oliver and Regie were in their room watching a movie and Darren and Justin were in the living room playing Smash and Seb, Ryan and Kane were outside in the backyard playing basketball. Then Seb's alarm went off at 3:40 pm all the boys but Oliver and Regie went to the car and stated putting their things in.

Darren-Are we gonna leave them?

Seb-What no 

Justin-You said if we was late we would be left

Seb-Justin I was just talking 

(Oliver and Regie came down put their things in and all the boys got in)

{Time Skips}-They made it to the airport and then a few minutes later they were 

^This is the car they had when they got to Texas Oliver and Regie were on the last row then there was Justin and Darren & Kane on the row by himself They the front seats were Ryan and Seb

{The boys wanted to get their hotel room before they did anything else so they met up with manager Ty he had his own room.

Ty-So who is sharing rooms y'all can have one with a person or have one as a group.

Oliver-Me and Regie are sharing rooms💯

Seb-Ok me and Ryan are to soo.

Kane-i want my own room.

Justin-Me and Darren are sharing.

TY-Ok then we know what we are doing so now y'all can go put your stuff down and we can go to the movies or something.

Seb-The movies sounds nice ok

[The boys went to the movies to watch the new movie Imaginary then they went out to eat and got back to their rooms and called it a night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Up next~What happens in Texas stays in texas👀                                                                                                  will there be some Oligie or sebryan 👀ionk stay and find out 

ok guys I was just talking when I was writing this tbh and I am tired so gn.(642words)

songs up next💋💋Rob49 - Homebody [Official Visualizer]ROB49Hunxho - Your Friends [Official Lyric Video]HunxhoHunxho - Xho Sex [Official Lyric Video]HunxhoRob49, Skilla Baby & Tay B - Mama (AUDIO)DatPiffBossMan Dlow - Get In With Me (Official Audi...

songs up next💋💋Rob49 - Homebody [Official Visualizer]ROB49Hunxho - Your Friends [Official Lyric Video]HunxhoHunxho - Xho Sex [Official Lyric Video]HunxhoRob49, Skilla Baby & Tay B - Mama (AUDIO)DatPiffBossMan Dlow - Get In With Me (Official Audio)BossMan DlowHunxho - By Tomorrow [Official Video]HunxhoJT - SidewaysJTWORLDYFN Lucci - Date Night [Official Audio]YFN LucciNoCap - Head DoctorNoCapLil Durk - Expedite This Letter (Official Audio)