Visits and information

Start from the beginning

"Just keep me informed please," said Harry. "I want to know. I need to know."

"Albus and Severus asked me to tell you that the five of you will be told everything," said Remus. "Tomorrow night, the three of us, along with Minerva will be discussing something very important with you all. Now what we would like to know is if you all found anything in the Black Family library regarding the Angels of Power?"

"Actually we did," said Hermione. "According to the book, the Angels of Power are a select group. They are led by an Arch Angel. The Arch Angel will have gold wings and will have the abilities that all the others have. The Angels themselves are rare, but the Arch Angel is even rarer. In history only one other Arch Angel has been mentioned. That was Merlin himself. According to the book, when the Arch Angel comes into his power, those that are most loyal to him or her will come into their power. Each Angel of Power will be able to control a certain elemental power. Depending on the color of the wings, depends on the element they control."

"That is interesting," said Remus. "Tell me more. I assume that earth, air, fire, and water are some of the elements. Are there others as well?"

"Actually yes," said Draco opening the book to the correct section. "According to this, air, fire, and water are just three of them. There is also ice, plant control, shadow manipulation, animal control, mind manipulation, healing, lightning, soil, and technology/architecture. So the earth element you are referring to is broken into two separate categories."

"Thirteen," said Remus. "Add in the leader and you have thirteen. That is a powerful number. Many consider it unlucky, but in all reality, thirteen is a good number for one that has the ability to wield magic."

"Weren't there thirteen knights of the roundtable?" asked Draco.

"Counting King Arthur and Merlin, yes," said Harry. "It would seem that this is when the last time the Arch Angel and his followers came into existence. Apparently there was a need for them to come into existence then as well."

"Morgan Le Fey," said Hermione. "She was the arch nemesis of Merlin and the throne of England back then. She was the Dark Sorceress according to history. She tricked King Arthur and gave birth to his child even though they were brother and sister. Mordred became an enemy of the throne and in the end Arthur died, due to a severe wound from him. It is said that Lancelot took Excalibur back to the Lady of the Lake and threw it back in."

"I wonder about that," said Harry. "I don't think the sword stayed there. I think I know exactly where that sword is at this minute."

"What are you talking about Harry?" asked Draco.

"I think Excalibur and Gryffindor's sword is the same sword," said Harry bluntly. "Goblin steel is durable and will last forever without tarnishing and rusting. I firmly believe that if we ask, that the goblins will tell us that an ancestor made that sword and imbibed it with their brand of magic for Merlin. Goblins may not trust wizards as a general rule, but I have no doubt that Merlin was trusted by everyone and everything in the magical world."

"You may have a very valid point there Harry," said Remus quickly. "We can always ask while we are at the bank tomorrow. How have things been going here for the last few days?"

"Things have been going very well actually," said Luna. "We are all getting along really well considering past rivalries and such. There have been no arguments between us. We are cooperating with one another in a very accepting camaraderie."

"Now that we are getting to know Harry as a person, we are enjoying the idea that he is not some uppity hero," said Blaise. "He is a very dedicated person that knows how to have fun."