𝐎𝐧𝐞

"hey guys. welcome back." blake smiled, leaning back into her chair. "today we are gonna be talking about me. i guess, because ive gotten a lot of new subscribers. so im gonna introduce myself."

blake picked up her mic. "okay, so i'm michigan, i did two years in college at michigan state. go green, i guess." blake said, giving a thumbs up.

"i'm twenty two. getting old guys. i'm single, which is fun by the way. i like my alone time. i do not know anything about hockey. people have asked me about that because i own a mighty ducks jersey. that's just because it was a great movie. so yea." blake explained.

"i was a photography major in college. i played softball growing up. because divorced parents. i needed attention, okay. so yea."

"okay, so some basic question now. my favorite artist is Melanie Martinez and Noah Kahan. i've been doing youtube for about three-four years now. i love my job, go me. i've never seen a hockey game, nhl if you wanna invite me to one i'll be your biggest fan."

blake gave a smile and laughed softly. "okay... that's all i can think off. short video but i'll try and get another one out this week, i am going back home to michigan for the summer so, most of that content will be vlogs and prerecorded commentary."

jade sat with her two best friends, luca and adam fantilli. she grew up next door to them, that's how they became best friends.

"jade." luca snapped his fingers in her face. jade kicked his shin. "stop." jade said. "ow..." luca said.

"luca shut up, i'm talking to luke." adam rolled his eyes. "who in the absolute actual hell is that?" jade asked.

"one of our teammates, before he went to new jersey, you know?" luca explained. "no i don't know. that's why i asked." jade rolled her eyes.

"what the hell are you guys saying?" luke asked. "nothing, we're talking to jade." luca said.

"like i know who that is." luke said. "jade. our singer friend. she's a weirdo." adam explained. "oh excuse me."  jade looked at him with sass.

"Canadians are weird." luke stated. "i will find him." jade threatened. "he's in michigan." adam said. "thought he was in jersey?"

"he plays for the devils. he lives in michigan. pay attention." adam said.

"anyways. i actually need to head home. bye babes." jade picked up her phone. "bye, jay." adam said. "see ya." luca waved

raelyn was currently in a hotel room in vancouver. as she was visiting her mom and stepdad, as they had moved their.

you maybe be wondering, why isn't she staying with them? she likes to keep a good distance between them sometimes. her childhood wasn't always good. her parents had issues when she was growing up.

leading them to a divorce, but raelyn still loves both her parents.

as of now, raelyn's most recent hookup was texting her, asking her out.

messages:

Quinn - Quinn
Rae - Raelyn

quinn: hey. had a great time yesterday, wanna go out for dinner?

rae: really sweet :), but i'm hanging with my mom tonight, maybe tomorrow?

quinn: i leave for MI tomorrow, any chance you know anyone from there?

rae: my friend lives there, maybe i could take trip

quinn: yea, here's our lake house address 1837 lake house road

rae: :)

raelyn sighed. quinn was cute, but if they were going to date, they'd need to take it slow. rae hates relationships.

her last boyfriend cheated on her. so she's just been doing hook up's for about a year. even though she's only left with four people, including her ex.

 even though she's only left with four people, including her ex

RaelynReed:

RaelynReed:

caption: vancouver is fun guys. u should take a trip :)

comments:

user; rae looking find as always
Liked by creator

_quinnhughes: :)
liked by creator

user: marry me pls
- raelynreed: 👰‍♀️🤵‍♀️👰‍♂️🤵‍♂️👰🤵‍♀️👰?

user: quinn comment?
- user: she is in BC, so maybe they have a little thing?
- user: could also just be friends. if they were a thing, they'd probably follow each other.

user: quinn commenting is my roman empire.

jade looked at her phone after getting a notification. it was from instagram. this one stood out to her. unlike the others.

lhughes_06 started following you

JadeMonroe started following lhughes_06

rey's words:

first chapter. still haven't uploaded quinn's picture board bc im lazy. but i will add it