𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

jade laid her head in adam's lap, her feet in luca's lap. "get your dawgs off me." luca said.

"no." jade smiled, as adam pulled at the ends of her hair. "your a weirdo." luca said. "we're going down to the hughes' lake house soon." adam told jade. 

"my pookies are leaving me." jade fake sobbed. "i'll just hang out with your mom." jade said.

luca hit her shin. "no." "ow!" "your coming with us." adam said. "and staying with your hockey friends? no." cora shook her head.

"you like jacob and phil!" adam said. "that's because they can shut up. all of your other friends? yappers."

notjade:

notjade:

caption: embraced luca and adam's italian roots. pizza was great btw.

tagged// A.fantilli, L.fantilli

comments:

user: i love pretty girls.

a.fantilli: who's better, me or luca?
- notjade: @/pointerfinger, phil.
- a.fantilli: that wasn't an option..

l.fantilli: @/lukiepookie, this is who u what at the lake house?
- lukiepookie: well, i think jades cool...
- notjade: thank you, Lucas!

stopsign: luca told me i wasn't  ur fav :(
- notjade: ur not. it's phil and jacob

jade had fallen asleep in adam's bed, while luca and adam were out at the gym.

adam or luca must have forgotten their phone, because it buzzing on the nightstand, just long enough to wake up jade.

jade picked up the phone. "can i help you?" jade spoke, tiredly. "sorry.. it's luke. i thought i called adam." luke said. "well you called luca, because i'm pretty positive this is luca's phone. and he left it at his house."

"oh... um sorry..." luke whispered. "sorry, i'm a bitch when i wake up... i'll text adam for you if you need me to." 

"uh, yea. can you tell him that you guys would need to fly down like next week if you wanna get here before jacks friends." luke explained.

"i'll pass along the messages, luke." jade said, standing up. "thank, jade... can i um, get your number?" luke asked.

"asking me out over the phone, luke?" jade laughed. "maybe." luke shrugged. "i'll text you it, via luca's phone." jade said. "you know his password?"

"i know everything. from the time he was born to his old x-box account password. yea i know his password. it's just his birthday." jade said, texting her number to luke.

"just giving out his password, eh?" "ugh don't 'eh' me." jade walked out of adam's room. "hate the canadians don't you?" luke asked.

"i am the canadians. so i can freely hate them." jade said. adam and luca mom and dad currently were out of town. in which they trusted Jade, to handle adam and luca because their idiots.

"totally. okay, i'll text you. jack shut up!" luke groaned. "jack?" jade asked. "my idiotic brother." luke said.

jade had texted adam when she got off the phone with luke. she plugged luca's phone in.

jade stayed on her phone the rest of the time luca and adam were at the gym.

"jade!" adam yelled. "shut up." jade said, walking downstairs. "hello." jade leaned against the counter.

"you should go home and pack. we're leaving monday." luca said. "its saturday." jade pointed out.

"yea. go pack." luca said. "i'll pay you back for the plane ticket." jade said.

"no need. see you later, jay." luca patted her back. "yea. bye guys."

JadeMonroe

JadeMonroe

caption: michigan bound this summer

tagged// adamfantilli and luca.fantilli

comments:

lhughes_06: how do you pack so nicely?
- jademonroe: i don't, i only pack one suitcase good and then throw the rest in a bag.

user: MI? LAKE HOUSE!?!?

user: guys... this is my wife.

adamfantilli: wtf are half of these things?
- jademonroe: my will to live.

rey's words:

so.. kinda been awhile but yk.

so, yea.

bye