13 - mission pee🌶

Comincia dall'inizio

To this I say, mission failed seccesfully.

"Alright, as AMAZING as this is, get off of me, or i'll pee on you." I say with a smile.

"Woman, I think i'de let you do anything to me."

"Ew, gross." I say and smack his head lightly. I try to push him off but he won't budge. So I start counting.

"3....2..."

"Hey what are you doi-"

"1."

I use a bit of my powers and throw James to the side so that he lands right on Steve. Both man groan and I hear Steve murmur 'what happend' as a result of being woken up brutaly.

I then get up and finally, I can pee in peace.

AN: I know I just wrote 700 words of her just trying to get out of bed. I'm sorry if it was boring as fuck.🙏

Steves pov:

I wake up by something heavy falling down on me. With my eyes half closed I discover it was Bucky.

"What happend?" I murmur.

He wasn't answering so I sat up on the bed and looked at him. I catch him smiling to himself while looking at the bathroom door. I know Amelia is in there because of the shower sounds.

"Hey buck." I say, but he's lost in thought. So I do the reasoneble thing and smack him on the head.

He finally looked at me while calling me 'punk'.

"What's on your mind?" I ask, as if I don't already know the answer.

"She's so... I don't know Stevie..."

"Perfect?"

"Yeah.... perfect." He agrees.

This girl was out there for years and only now we found her. But damn, am I greatful we did.

She makes me feel complete. Happy. And I know Bucky feels the same.

"She's the one, isn't she?" He says.

"Yeah Buck, the only one."

Amelias pov:

The warm water spill on my body as I close my eyes and let myself relex. I even hummed to myself at some point. Man i'm so screwd.

But you know what? Fuck it. What do I have to lose? Maybe I deserve a chance at happiness. The guys made me relise that.

Or maybe i'm just a selfish piece of shit. But at least i'll be a happy piece of shit.

My relexation is cut short due to the door being opened.

"What the hell??" I say.

"Languege sweetheart." Steve says as he comes into the room and gets undressed.

I giggle.

"Right cause you were talking really pretty last night Steve."

He smiles at me and steps into the shower, getting under the water with me. We're standing so close that our bodys are brushing against each other.

As if my body remembers Steves he immidiatly reacts. Goosbumps form all over and my nipples harden against Steves chest.

Steve grins like a devil. He's enjoing my reactions to him.

"We didn't please you enough last night?" He asks.

"I don't think it will ever be enough.." I answer honestly while looking up into his bright blue eyes.