3 - James Barnes

Steves pov:

After I got out of the interrogation room I immidietly called for Bucky. I make my way to him. As i'm walking I can't help but think about this girl. And I know that I should be thinking about getting information out of her. But instad, i'm thinking about her honey colored eyes, her red hair, and how pretty her mouth looked as she chewed that gum.

But no. I can't think about that. For all I know, she could be dangerous. The truth is, we have been following her for a while. We noticed her none human abillitis and we wanted to make sure she wasn't dangerous.

We couldn't really understand why she was doing all the things that she does. Like the stealing, and breaking into places. So even tho we didn't see her hurt anyone, Fury still wanted me to bring her in for questioning.

"Stevie?"

Now that she's here, i'm so much more confused. She wasn't even surpriesed when I cought her. She just came with me. I don't know if it's because she knows something we don't and she's not threatened. Or if it's because she really just doesn't care.

"Hello?"

But when she looked into my eyes a minute ago... somehow I just can't imagine this girl hurt a fly. Her face were emotionless, yet they made me feel warm inside... I need to know more about her. And not because Fury asked me to.

"Steve!"

I snap out of my thoughts. I notice i'm standing infront of Bucky. He looks at me with a worried expretion.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah" i sigh. "Yeah i'm ok."

"You seemed deep in thoughts. Did that girl do somthing to you?"

"No. She didn't do anything... but she didn't say anything either."

"Then what do we do?"

"I think you should try talking to her Buck." His eyes widen a bit.

"Me? Steve you know i'm not good at this sutff-"

"And that's exactly why you should do it more. If you want to be part of the team you have to do everything. Including talking to people." He sighs and nods.

Buck has been here a while. And the team pretty much eccepted him. But he still struggles with some things. And interacting with people is one of them.

"Ok. Ok i'll try." He says, running a hand through his hair.

"Good. I believe in you Buck."

"Thank you... hey Steve? Is she really scary?" I chuckle at his question.

"Only a little." I say. Which is the truth. Bucky nods, takes a breath and makes his way into the interrogation room.

Amelias pov:

I'm bored. Again. And still tired. I swear for a group of superheros these guys are slow as fuck. Just as i'm thinking about how bad it would be if I would just use my powers and get out of here, the door opens again. I don't even bother looking up.

"Back so soon captain?" I say sarcasticly.

"Not a capatin. But yeah, why waste time?" I hear a deep voice speak. I snap my eyes up to see James barnes. I heared about him before. He was on the news a lot a while ago... he has one hell of a story. But now he joined the Avengers.. I think?

"I didn't think captain america gives up so easily." I say. He comes forword and sits in the chair infront of me. But he doesn't seem very confident. I can smell him from here... he smells good.

"He doesn't. But you seem to confuse him. Now, i'm not as confused. You obviesly only steal things that you need. Food, and clothes. So you probebly don't have a home." He starts telling me things he knows about me. I don't like that he's right so far. I stare at him, not saying anything.

"You came here so easily. Which means, you either did somethin bad, and you knew we'd catch you someday. Or, you simply just don't care, because you have nothing to hide." He leans forword. His hands resting on the table. He looks into my eyes.

His eyebrows knit together slightly. It's like he's looking for something. I stare back into his blue eyes... god they're so blue... so deep. But there's something about them... something that reminds me of... me? Both of our eyes widen a bit. Like we both relised the same thing.

"I choose the second option." I say. Refering to what he said a minute ago. He shakes his head a bit.

"I don't think so." He says, leaning back in his chair.

"You don't know me." I say, getting a bit irritated. But immidietly taking a deep breath and bottle it down. He looks at me like he knows exactly what i'm thinking. It's scary.

"You're right, I don't. And that's exactly why you're staying here."

"And why the hell would I do that?"

"You don't want to get in trouble with the Avengers, do you?"

"Yeah whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He says suddenly. I'm shocked for only a moment. Why did that make me shiver?

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? Choke me with your scary metal arm?" I laugh. But immidietly stop when I see his eyes darken. After a few seconds he snaps out of whatever he was thinking about. He clenches his jaw and stands up.

"What's your name?" He asks. I stare at him and say nothing. Feeling relived that they don't already know who I am but at the same time scared they're now going to find out. He then just nods and gets out if the room, running his metal hand through his smooth hair as he walks.

God, I want that hand in my hair.

   <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Two supersoldiers have now looked into her eyes. Both of them found something in them. What's gonna happen next?

 What's gonna happen next?