9 - Stark

Amelias pov:

I'm nervous. I'm actually fucking nervous.

I make my way to the main kitchen/dining room/living room, and I can't stop thinking about Steve and James. I mean, sex dreams are normal, right?

So why am I already feeling red as hell? And why do I get the feeling I won't be able to look them in the eye?

James pov:

Me and Steve havn't talked about Amelia yet. It's clear we both got a thing for her... but it's a strange conversation we're not ready for yet. Especially because... well never mind.

Anyway, now we're both waiting in the dining room for her. I know, pathetic. We're just staring at the entrence waiting for her to walk in instead of talking to the others.

"Maybe she didn't wake up?" I ask Steve.

"She'll be here buck. She'd never pass on food."

"But what if she doesn't want to see us? I mean, what if she feels like we forced her to tell us her past? Or thinks that we used her for Fury?" I get up from my chair.

"That's it, i'm gonna check on her."

Steve garbs my arm before I can leave

"Bucky."

"No steve I can't just sit here, I have to see her."

"Look."

I look to the entrence and there she is. She look so good in her new clothes. And her bright, red hair... god I want to run my fingers through it.

She looks around the room and our eyes locked. But.. she immidietly looked away. Shit. I look at Steve. He looks at her like he want to devour her. But then

"Buck, I hate to say it, but you might be right."

Amelias pov:

Nope. Can't do it. No way. I cannot look at them.

Every glance reminds me of that damned dream. But I can't let myself be that affected. Especually around new people. And I already see a few.

So this is how it's gonna go. I'm not gonna look at them, talk to them, Nothing. I'm gonna give myself a day or two to calm down and get control over myself and these weird feelings, and then i'll go and talk to them.

Yeah. Ok great.

Now, I see a really pretty redhead. Like she's REALLY pretty. So i'm gonna go talk to her.

I can't help but glance one last time to those 2 men. I meet Steve's eyes. He seems worried. I have this urge to go to him and make it go away. But I can't. Not until I control my own body and mind again.

"Hi!" I say as i approche the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. No. I'm not gay. Right? Right.

"Oh hey. You must be Amelia. I've heard you will be staying for a while." She says.

I cringe a little at the sound of my name. I better start getting used to it. Not everyone can be "creative" like Steve and James.

"Yes I am. It's nice to meet you." I pull out my hand for a shake.

"You too. My name is Natasha. But you can call me Nat." She takes my hand and shakes it. Damn this woman has a firm grip.

"You're black widow, right?"

"That's right."

"Ok i'm a little scared... but like in a really hot way."

She winks at me. ME.