14. A Redhead Saved Me

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to  play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "Mary On A Cross" by Ghost while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N's POV:

After work I decided to go home... It was almost midnight and I was walking home because my car broke down and I don't have any money for a taxi. I then feel that someone is following me. No no no no no no no. I'm scared. I- I'm scared. I don't know what to do. Why am I in this situation!? "Come out, come out wherever you are!" A man is following me. I know he is because we've been in the same street three times now.

"Shit." I whispered. Then I ran. I thought I lost him but I was wrong. He jumps in front of me and I step back. "Where are you going Miss beautiful? I can take you home." He says creepily. I then ran away but he caught up to me and held me tight. No. Shit. Tears started to flow down my face as he covered my mouth while whispering shitty and disgusting stuff in my ear.

He then drags me to a dark space. "Please don't hurt me. Let me go."I tell the creepy guy and he laughs like a maniac. This is it. I'm dying. I'm gonna die. Anyone. Help. I tried to fight back but he was so strong. He just kicked my abdomen and my head hit the wall. "Just behave for me baby girl." He says devilishly. I then felt a cold liquid running down on the back of my head. Shit. My head is bleeding. "I am so lucky." He states as he chokes me. I can't move, I feel weak and I can't breathe. I want to punch him but I'm too weak.

"Let her go or I'll blow your brains out." A woman threatens the man. I can't see her face. My vision is blurry. "Another one? I'm so lucky. Join us." He states then I hear a gunshot. The man who abused me just fell on the floor and that's when my vision blacked out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After some time I wake up in a dark room. Shit. Am I dead? I tried to sit up but my stomach hurts like hell. "Soon, someone turned the lights on, which blinded me at the first few seconds then my vision adjusted. I then see a redhead walking towards me which scared me. I climbed out of bed, away from her. "Don't!" I tell her and she stops. "Don't come any closer. Whoever you are, just please let me go. Don't hurt me." I tell her then my head started to hurt. "Shit." I mumble as I start to lose balance. I was about to fall but someone caught me.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me." She tells me and I just nod then she helps me lay down on the bed. "Here drink this." She tells me as she hands me a glass of water and a pain reliever. I drank it. "Who are you?" I ask the beautiful redhead. I'm not going to lie but she's beautiful. Breathtaking honestly. "Natasha. You?" She states. "Y/N. Nice to meet you Tasha. Thank you for saving my life." I tell her and she smiles. "Why was that man following you?" She asks me and I shrug. "Also, why we're you walking alone at midnight? It's dangerous." She tells me. "I had to finish all the paperwork and my car broke down and I didn't have any money on me and I was the only one left in the office so I decided to just walk home." I tell her and she just looks at me.

"You're pretty." I compliment and she looks down. "Oh my bad, did I say something wrong?" I ask her as I sit up. God, my stomach hurts. "What? No one has ever called you pretty?" I ask her and she looks at me and nods. "That may be hard to believe but no one ever called me pretty." She tells me. "Are you serious? Like you look amazing. You're hot, badass and oh my god you're breathtaking." I tell her and she looks at me with her twinkling green eyes. "Aren't you scared of me?" She asks me and I shake my head. "Why should I be?" I ask her confused. "I'm an assassin." She tells me and I still look at her with confusion written all over my face. "And your point is?" I ask her. "Y/N, I kill people." She tells me. "I'm a bad person." She adds. "Well to me you're not." I inform her and she was about to say something but I cut her off by kissing her lips.

The kiss didn't last long but it was sweet. Soon I pull away. "Even if you're an assassin. You're still the nicest person I have ever met. No assassin saves a random stranger and takes them to their house and gives them meds." I tell her then I remember what I just did. "Oh- uhh- yeah- the kiss- I- I'm sorry- I uhh- I didn't mean to - I just- you're so pretty and I uhh-" before I could even finish my statement, she cups my face and presses her lips on mine. "I don't know who you are but I think I like you." She states as she pulls away and I can feel my cheeks blushing. "I- I'm Y/N." I utter and she chuckles. How did I get so lucky?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

And I'm busy at school, our teachers are horrible.

I'll try my best to finish my activities and keep writing this story.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________

A/N: please feel free to suggest. I'm open for suggestions. I'm still busy with school so I might post later than expected... I hope you understand