12. The New Recruit

.~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heyyy!

Dear readers, I'm kinda BUSY with School so I hope you'll understand.

Don't worry because I won't abandon this story.

I will publish chapters later than expected because of my school works.

Don't forget to drink water and eat foods (limit junk foods, eat more healthy foods 😉).

I suggest you to  play songs while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "Love Me Like You" by Little Mix while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N's POV:

Okay. So today is my first day. I'm finally gonna meet the avengers! Like how cool is that!? "Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE NOT COMING OUT IN A MINUTE, I'LL CANCEL THE MEET AND GREET!" my brother Tony yells. "Bro can you just wait? I'm looking for a perfect outfit." I tell him and he knocks on my door. I then open it. "What?" I ask him whilst wearing a short dress. "You're not wearing that. You're not entering the compound while wearing that." He tells me and I look at myself... "Why?" I ask him. "Wear something else, I don't want the others drooling over you." He tells me and I playfully roll my eyes.

"You're just jealous." I tell him with a smirk. "I'm not. I'm just protecting you." He tells me. "Yeah yeah whatever dude. Look, I'm not a teenager anymore." I tell him proudly. "Just because you turned 20 today, doesn't mean I'm not going to look out for you." He informs. "Fine. I'll be out in a minute." I tell him with a frown. He then sighs before speaking. "Fine, wear anything you want. Just don't wear anything showy." He tells me and I hug him. "YES! THAT'S MY SWEET BROTHER!" I say in excitement and he smiles then leaves.

Time skip...

"Good morning everyone. Today you'll be meeting the new recruit... My sister." He introduces and I walk in the room and I can feel eyes on me. "Hello everyone, good morning. I'm Y/N. Tony's younger sister." I introduce myself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Natasha's POV:

New recruit? Who is this time? I swear if it's another man- before I could finish my thought a woman enters the room and wow she's beautiful. She then introduces herself as Tony's younger sister. TONY HAS A SISTER!? "YOU HAVE A SISTER!" everyone yells. I always knew he was hiding something from us. "I have. Surprise." He states.

"How old are you?" Steve asks her. "I'm young but not that young. I'm twenty. Just turned twenty." She replies. She's twenty? Is she into women? "Why is there only one woman in the team?" She asks her brother. "Two, including you. Oh. Perfect. Nat, meet my sister." He states

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N's POV:

My oh my. Who's that hot redhead? "Natasha Romanoff. Nice to meet you." She greets and she hands her hand out but I pull her in for a hug. "Oh sorry I'm a hugger... Physical touch." I tell her reluctantly and she just looks at me. God, she's scary. After a few months, we got closer and I call her Tasha from now on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Any exes?" Steve asks me while we're all playing truth or dare in the living room.  "Hmm... I had one. But it didn't last long." I reply. "Why?" Bucky asks."I don't know. He cheated on me and I'm unlucky in relationships so yeah." I tell him. "Who was your ex?" Sam asks me. "Noah, I knew he was a cheater but I was alone at that time and I'm afraid of losing some... I was scared to commit to a relationship the day he broke my heart. But yeah. I loved him though." I state. "Have you tried kissing a woman?" Clint asks me. "Nope, I have never kissed a woman... But I didn't say I don't want to. It's just you know- no woman wanted to kiss me." I state.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Natasha's POV:

Oh- so she's not into women. Okay so my crush problems with her are crazy. I can't sleep without thinking about her. "Okay. Next. *The bottle of beer spins and lands on me* Nat, truth or dare?" Tony asks me. "Oh Tony, you know I never choose Truth." I tell him and he smirks. "I dare to you kiss the person you're most attracted to in this room." He states and the boys sit up straight. I'm not into guys. I then stood up and walk towards Y/N. She then looks at me with a puzzled look as I sit down next her. I then look at Steve who's next to me and I can feel her look away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/N's POV:

Yes I'm fucking delusional. I thought she sat down to come and kiss me but she came here for Steve. I admit... That... I think I may have a crush on her... I love the way she takes good care of me and she's always there when I needed someone to talk to. As I was watching my brother who's been smirking the whole time, I felt a hand on my thigh, I look to my side and find Tasha looking at me with a longing gaze. Her eyes are sparkling like emeralds. I was about to say something but got cut off when she leaned forward and kisses me. I tried to pull away but lips didn't want to... I then melted into the kiss, her tongue slides in my mouth smoothly. The kiss lasted for god knows how long. Our tongues dancing freely. Then air became a problem. Neither of us wanted to pull away from the heated kiss buy we have to. We then pull away as we try to catch our breaths and we heard cheering as she kept looking at me. "Tony, can I borrow your sister?" She says, as her eyes kept looking at my red face. Oh my god. That was the best kiss I've ever had in my whole entire life. "She's all yours." I hear my brother say. "Baby, you're coming with me." She tells me as she drags me out of the room and we went in her room then she pins me on her bedroom door as she kisses me passionately and locks the door. Oh my god.

__________

So?

How was this chapter?

Was it great?

Sorry it took so long...

Writing is a bit hard that's why it's taking so long to finish one chapter.

And I'm busy at school, our teachers are horrible.

I'll try my best to finish my activities and keep writing this story.

I'll try my best to make the next chapters amazing!

Thank you for all your support!

I love you guys!

See you in the next chapters!

Thank you for all your patience in every chapter.

I highly appreciate it.

Bye for now.

__________