No Love Just Normal

Start from the beginning

Oodle:..... Yeah. Pretty.

Computer: Yes indeed.

Oodle: Quite colorful.

Computer: Indeed.

*Oodle is getting bored in the woods.*

Oodle: Come On Computer! Let's Have Some Fun!!

Computer: Oh you want to read some old history. Observe our peers and make statistics. Enjoy some classic opera.

Oodle: Uhhh I was thinking something more like going back to camp to play some UNO. Hang out at the karaoke cabin. Messing around with CB!

Computer: Sounds like childish fun. Which to me is not considered fun.

*Then Computer pulls out his watch.*

Computer: Oh would you look at the time. I must be going now.

*Then Computer leaves.*

Oodle: What's going on?

*Later on Oodle arrives back at camp. He sees Computer wearing a completely different outfit. As he now had a black polo, khakis, black shoes, and his hair is combed down and doesn't have the blue hair dye.*

Oodle: Hey Computer. What's with the new outfit?

Computer: The bright colors were making my sight very unpleasant. I had to exchange them with something that isn't so flashy.

Oodle: Ok but what about your hair!?

Computer: Having messy hair and having your hair dyed is very unprofessional. Which I've noticed with everyone here.

Oodle: Well lunch is almost here. Let's go before all the good food is taken!

Computer: Well. I do need some nutrition to process more energy for my cranium. Very well. Let's move on.

*Then Oodle and Computer head their way to the cafeteria. Computer looked at some of the food and saw how greasy and fattening some of the food was.*

Computer: Is there a reason why the meals look so....... groveling.

Oodle: That's how our food usually looks. 

Computer: Don't you have anything more nutritional? 

Oodle: Uhhhh. There's a salad bar. There's the teriyaki bowl.

Computer: (Sigh) I guess I'll supplement with whatever is around here.

*Computer goes to get his food while Oodle goes with the others.*

Oodle: Hi guys.

Paint Palette: Ummmm. What's with Computer.

4: Why does he look so goofy?

Oodle: I don't know! He was unconscious for a bit and now he's like this.

Computer: Ah. Greetings lovely companions.

Crayon Box: Ummm. Hi Computer.

Computer: Hmmm.

Crayon Box: What?

Computer: Well I don't think your appearance is very professional.

Crayon Box: What's That Supposed To Mean!

Computer: Oh please. That filth you call "hair" is repulsive to look at!

Crayon Box: Excuse me!

Computer: Your companion right next to you is no better. What is that filth all over your face!

Paint Palette: It's make-up! I just made it look like paint to bring out more of my personality.

Computer: (Sarcastic) Yeah that definitely helps with your atrocious face.