12. They met just to separate

Start from the beginning

Jungkook turns around and his eyes fall on Taehyung. For a moment he thinks that he is hallucinating.
Same beautiful face. Same bambi blue eyes. But today those eyes are not shining like always. Instead a different kind of pain and emptiness is present in them.

Taehyung also starts coming towards the counter but then his eyes fall on Jungkook.
Same attractive features. Same deep black eyes which are reflecting pain and longing like his own ones.

Both freezes on their place for some moments. Heart's beating crazily. Eyes brimming with tears of pain and happiness.

Both starts stepping towards eachother when Jungkook's phone again rings. While at the same time someone taps on Taehyung's shoulder.
An unknown voice says to Taehyung, "Sir you have left your bag behind."
Taehyung looks at him and says politely, "Thank you Mr."
The man hands over the bag to Taehyung and leaves. Taehyung again turns around to look at Jungkook.
Jungkook also looks at his phone and see that Kyung-mi is calling him. He ignores it and again looks towards the direction where Taehyung was standing.

But by now the shop got somewhat crowdy and they both can't see eachother anymore.
Jungkook decides to check the place where Taehyung was standing previously while Taehyung starts going towards the counter where Jungkook was standing.
Both starts searching for eachother here and there.
Both were dying to meet each other.
If Jungkook goes to counter then Taehyung starts checking other part of the shop and if Jungkook goes around to check then Taehyung comes near counter to check.
Both are looking for eachother crazily but destiny is once again not letting them meet eachother.
At one point both leaves the shop and starts searching for eachother in whole mall.

Jungkook says desperately, "Where are you Taehyung? Where should I search for you? Why it always happens with me? Whenever I take a step closer to you destiny once again separates us from each other."
Jungkook is searching for Taehyung desperately. The pain which he was hiding in his heart till now is now flowing from his eyes in the form of tears continuously.

Interval is already finished. Everyone is busy in watching movie. But Taehyung and Jungkook is nowhere to be seen.
After sometime Yoongi's eyes fall on the empty seat next to him. He starts searching Jungkook here and there.
On seeing him looking around like this, Jimin says, "Yoongi what are you looking around? You should concentrate on movie."
Yoongi says, "I am concentrating. I was just looking for Jungkook. He is not here."
Jimin says, "But Yoongi, Jungkook went outside to attend a phone call."
Yoongi says, "I know that. But it's been a while since he is gone."
Jimin says, "Don't worry Yoongi. He will come."
Yoongi stands up from his seat and says, "Jimin you enjoy the movie. I will just go and check on Jungkook."
Before Jimin can even say something else, Yoongi leaves from there hurriedly. Jimin just keeps staring at his back.

Otherside Sehun is also getting worried for Taehyung. He see that both Soobin and Bogum are busy in movie so he leaves from the theatre without saying anything to them to search for Taehyung.

Here Jungkook is still trying to find Taehyung.
Taehyung is also searching for Jungkook. He once again comes infront of the shop where he has seen Jungkook earlier while Jungkook now went to the parking lot of the mall thinking that if Taehyung will come out of the mall then maybe he will be able to see him.

Sehun knows that Taehyung has gone to buy some clothes for his uncle and aunty so he comes near the clothing store.
He see Taehyung there looking around for someone. He goes towards him and places his hand on Taehyung's shoulder from behind.
Taehyung hugs Sehun thinking that it's Jungkook. He says, "I knew Jungkook that you will find me. You don't know how much I have waited for you. I was dying to see you for once. Please don't leave me now."
Seeing Taehyung longing for Jungkook like this, Sehun thinks for a second to help them both in meeting. But he removes this idea from his mind very next second.
He separates Taehyung from himself and starts shaking him. He says, "Get your consciousness back Taehyung. What is wrong with you? Why are you still waiting for that man Taehyung? Why you always flow tears for that man? Why do you always forget his betrayal? Why do you love him this much?"
Hearing this Taehyung breaks down into tears.
Sehun continues, "For which Jungkook you are waiting Taehyung? The one who didn't even for once came to meet you in those four years? Nor he have ever tried to know where you are? How you are? Why he will come now? Don't love him this much Taehyung. It will break you completely."