Chapter 31

no one pov:

You could see 4 beastman looking worried as they wait for Meng Li to give an update.
she will be fine right? asks the nervous wolf.
of course she is strong!,says bai di trying to sound confident.
Can you all stop worrying that she is fine! says Xue Ling, annoyed.
you're one to talk, says sangye looking at him.
Then the door opens revealing meng li, he closes the door and says she is sleeping so be quiet!, he whisper-shouts.
How is she meng li?, asks Shuang yun.
She is ok but she will have to rest more to heal herself. He did most of the work for me but she has some burns and wounds here and there. The biggest wound was het back where her wings were cut off. I bandaged it but it will need time to heal properly.
oke that is not too bad, says sangye.
right but i made a discovery while treating her..., says meng li.
and what would that be? asks xue ling.
it looks like she is pregnant..., he says, silence you could hear a pin drop.
SHE IS WHAT!!!!, they shout.
SSSHHHH, she is asleep!, meng li silences us.
h-how long has she been pregnant? asks Bai in disbelief.
a few weeks i would say, meng li says.
this is crazy! says Shuang Yun.
Are the cubs okay? asks Sangye.
there are no vital points where they were hit and it looks like her healing made sure that they are unharmed, Meng Li says.
that is good... bai di says with a sigh.
some whines could be heard from inside and meng li says: i will go home now and i think you 3 should stay here and support you mate. he then leaves and xue ling after some time leaves too.

sangye pov:
We walk inside and I see yae miko laying in her beast form on the bed whining in pain and discomfort.
I go to her side and pet her head. She seems to register for me and puts her head on my hand and her tails wags a bit.
I'm here Yae Miko, I say.
time skip the next day: midday...
I have been taking care of Yae Miko because she likes my cold skin and has not let me go yet. She is still asleep but looks to be waking up.
her eyes slowly open but close again as she snuggles up to me but seems to have moved wrongly as she yelps and stands up, suddenly alert.
calm down Yae miko your save and oke, i say calmly.
she looks at me and says: i feel like shit, and slumps down again.
I chuckle and say: I will wait till the others are here but we need to tell you something.
Is het bad? she asks.
no not at all, i say.
oké, dan zegt ze.
time skip again.
Shuang Yun and Bai di just came back and came into the room.
yae miko walks to them and rubs against their legs and purrs (so cute) i think.
They pet her and sit down making some food.
yae miko also sits down and when the food is done we eat.
sooo~ what did you guys have to tell me? she asks.
oh well don't freak out b-but uh..,shuang yun says.
you're pregnant, I say monotoon.
i...am..... WHAT! she shouts.
you're pregnant,I say again.
I hear you for the first time! she says.
then why did you-, i ask.
oke lets not do that, shuang yun says stopping me from talking.
Are they okay?! I got stabbed in the stomach a few times?!, she says frantically.
calm down they are fine, bai di says.
good.. good, she says calmer.
wait where are my children?!, she says.
we are here mama, Noah says from the door.
you guys are fine i'm so happy she says hugging them.
So are we getting more siblings? asks Elias the eldest cub.
yes that's right in a few months you guys will have siblings to play with, she says.
YAY they all shout.
little miko?
yes bai di?
why are you still in your beast form?, bai di asks
oh that? It is because I'm saving energy for my wings. They will grow back soon and I need energy. I lost a lot in the fight and I will be like this for a few days, she explains.
it makes sense, i say nodding my head.
well then classes will be closed some longer then i guess, says shuang yun.
time skip a few days.

yae miko.
This morning I finally got my energy back but they want me to rest more. Thus, I am sitting watching the tribe nice in the sun for warmth. i take out my cut off wings from my space, you may think hey why do you have that? Well the feathers are still metal so if I pluck them I can use them as knives or melt them to make a pot or something.
what are you doing with your wings?, asks a voice.
I am plucking the feathers. I can still use those, I say to Xue ling.
your wings were cut off, your wings! and you are just like i can use the feathers!, are you serious?, he asks.
it's not a big deal, it has happened before and they grow back, i say.
Do they grow back? when?, he asks.
they do and in a few hours or so, i say.
it's like you don't care, he says sitting next to me and also grabbing a wing and plucking the feathers.
I do care it will hurt a lot but it has happened before and it's not like I can do anything about it, I say.
why will it hurt? he asks not looking at me but just plucking the feathers.
because they grow under my skin and then just rip their way out and after that i have to make them metal and the first time is painful and after that it goes smoothly, i explain.
for such a powerful familiar you do suffer a lot, he says.
doesn't everyone suffer, i say back.
I guess they do, he says, leaning back.
I heard you're pregnant, he says.
I am a few months old and I have to suffer the pain of childbirth again, I say with a sigh, also leaning back.
I've heard it hurts a lot, he says.
it does, i say.
Then suddenly I groaned as I felt pain in my back.
Are you ok? he asks , looking at me.
i thought that it would take longer but i guess that with my faster healing now it takes shorter, i say.
wait your wings! you mean!, he says panicked.
no my feet.. WHAT DO YOU THINK, i yell sarcastically.
sorry i am just panicked oke!, he says back.
oke just get me to the medical room. The others should be there checking things.
oke he says and picks me up and brings me to the medical room.
xue ling what are you doing with miko!, says shuang yun.
her wings are coming so i take her here, xue ling says.
oke put her on the bed!, bai di says.
no no it will get dirty, i say.
do we look like we care, xue ling says and puts me on the bed.
Can something get me something to bite on and please get the children out? They can't see me like this!, I shout.
I see sangye take the children and bai di hands me a leather strap that I can bite on.
(don't watch if you don't want it to be gross!!!!!)
Haibane Renmei ~ Rakka gets her wings HD
When my new wings are out I can see their wide eyes and horrified faces, they look ready to throw up. I pant catching my breath as I feel my back begin to heal instantly, I then stand up and flap my new wings.
That was not too bad, I say.
not too bad... THAT WAS HORRIFIC!! shuang yun shout.
Are you ok yae miko? asks Xueling.
i'm fine but I have to do the next part now, I say.
next part?, bai di asks.
Yes, I say focusing on changing my wings to metal.
(don't mind the first part or the people it is just the transition oke)
Angel Gets Metal Wings Scene | X-Men Apocalypse (2016) Movie Clip HD 4K
I fall to the ground panting and I hear someone throw-up. I look to see it was Shuang Yun and the others look close to it but keep it in, bai di has a hand on my back soothing me.
yeah that plan was a one time thing..., i say.
yeah lets not do this ever again, bai di says.
I turn my wings back to soft feathers smoothly and then go to my kitsune human form.
ahhh so much better, i say.
They all look stunned.
you oke with what happened? xueling asks.
you get used to it! i say.
How many times has this happened? xue ling asks.
a few times like 7 or 8 they wanted to know how it worked precisely, i say.
that's sick, bai di says.
its life now i am tired so i will sleep now you all should also get some rest, i say.
the next day we ate some fish but it made me sick so I ate some vegetables and fruits.
So how is it going out there? The sales have been dropping a lot. I ask.
not so good, the outside is such a mess. people don't wanna go out,not much but food, shuang yun says.
The dark tribe is being controlled by bo jin. He is crazily invading other small tribes, so beastmen just want to be safe, who's unlucky will be sent to him. the dark tribe is miserable now, what does he invade other tribes for? bai di explains.
we better investigate the dark tribe.. I once saw that there were many beastmen being tormented... sangye says.
DOES HE FORCE BEASTMEN TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!? shouts shuang yun.
Maybe, the temple needs beastmen to be strong enough to cure others, if there are seriously injured that can't get better themself, they will make use of the beastmen. in his eyes beastmen are nothing but just things to help him get stronger. he doesn't mind them at all, sangye explains.
How cruel I say.
then mu xiang's male storms in and says patriarch! The rabbit tribe wants to see you!.
miko can i have another of those contracts? Shuang Yun asks me.
sure i say making one and giving it to him.
thank you I will handle this no need to come! he says heading off.
I waved him off and turned to my xiang's male, hello to you too care for some tea? I ask.
thanks yae miko and yes i would like some, he says.
aaaand like that I had some company while the others were out.