Chapter 30

time skip few days.

yae miko pov:

I have been training my pain resistants and my strength and I can feel he is near but he isn't here yet.
i go into the market where i see 2 beastman out of place i can smell him on them
// = in the bond
/masters he is planning to attack i have spotted 2 of his masters in the market should i take care of them?/
/ oke we will come and yes please take care of them quickly/ says bai di.
/ from what tribe are they?/ asks shuang yun.
/one wolf and one horse / i say.
/ oke we will be there soon/ says sangye.
(it looks like meng li recognized the horse beastman better move fast) i think moving to the 2 beastman.
When I am close I make 2 knives with creation magic. I need to get close to do this quickly.
So I went over to Meng Li and heard him say: how are you? How did you get in?
I put a hand on his shoulder and said: and how are you two?
they look at each other and have a blush on there face.( they fell for it hard)
I smile at them and get closer.
pretty females come with us they say.
I smile as I hear Meng Li about to say something when I quickly move and slit both their throats in seconds, their hand moves up but they then both fall down dead.
I turn to see many looking shocked so I say: I will have to fight soon so please stay inside when you are done here!
They all nod and quickly move around.
then shuang yun comes and says: are you ok?
i am, 8 more to kill until 5 are left, i say
oke good should we move to them are we let them come? he asks.
he's near very near... he's waiting for us to come, i say.
oke are you ready then? he asks.
I am! I say.
then bai di and sangye show up.
He is waiting and I think we should go but we have to focus on killing the masters first, he won't think of it much because he doesn't know about the limit on the power and statue.
So are you fighting now? I hear Xue Ling's voice ask from above.
I am, don't interfere, I say not looking up.
What power should I share with you all? I ask.
earth for me, says bai di.
water for me, it is most compatible with me, says shuang yun.
oke i say sharing the power with them.
regeneration for me i think it will help a lot, says sangye
I share it with him too.
My regeneration works well but because he is a familiar I will work much slower, so we need to kill the master as fast as possible, no toying around, oke? i ask
oke they say nodding and getting serious.
We then run to the place where I can sense him and on the way we see some masters and kill them.
6 left to kill when we get to the place he is. He looks at me and smiles.
Long time no see my fallen angel, he says.
hasn't been long enough, I say back.
/ get to the masters/ i say.
/right!/ They say back.
i see you have 3 master and from the looks of it mates as well, he says
i do, i say
it looks like you have been adapting well to this new world, he says.
I could say the same thing,I say.
I have been waiting for you, he says as some of his masters come closer to me.
I smirk and attack them, killing one of them. My master does the same and all kill one.
(two more to kill) I think.
Then he attacks me by stabbing himself in the stomach and then an angel -like statue appears behind him.
That's not very nice of you, my fallen angel.
that's too bad then i say going to kill a master again but he stabs himself in the leg which stops me.
/ i will have to focus on him now kill 2 at least and then as many as you can/ i say.
/ oke/ they say.
I then charge at him and use my earth abilities to hit him with more force ( I know what you are thinking, why would you do that if it is going to hurt you? well it is because i need to get the statue which is protecting him to its limits)
I punched him in the stomach and I felt the hit and stage a bit but then started to fight again.
/ I killed one!/ says bai di.
(one more) i think as i now need another fighting tool.
I open my winged form and fly at him.
and at the last second clap my wings making a big gust of wind that knocks him back into a wall. but i feel the hit.
I then turn them to steal and I hear him say.
THERE'S MY FALLEN ANGEL!!!!
I flew at him and cut him on the arm, then his stomach and then his shoulder.
I stop flying as I start to bleed.
THAT WON'T WORK ON ME MY ANGEL GIVE UP!!! he yells.
I WON'T, I shout back.
I will keep fighting for a little longer.
(shit i have taken too much damage i guess i should do the plan now) i think as i fall out of the sky and on the ground hard breaking one of my wings in the process.
/we almost have the last one and then 5 are felt/ shuang yun says.
Let's name him killian.
Killian walks over to me and says: you have fallen to me angel.
I try to get up but he just stabs his arm and leg making me lay back down on the floor.
stretch out your wings, fallen angel, killian says.
I don't respond.
/ hey almost done?/ i ask
/ yes we just got him down and are fighting him/ says bai di.
/ please hang on/ says shuang yun.
/ yeah ok but don't get distracted when i scream oke?/ i say.
/Why would you scream?/ asks sangye.
/ uh i don't know maybe because he will cut my wings off?/ I say sarcastically.
/ oh right/ he says.
I said to stretch out your wings like the fallen angel you are!Killian says angrily.
like hell i will, i say dryly.
urg! He says and lifts his hand and chains come from the ground holding my hands and wings. The chains are really hot and are burning my flesh.
augh! I scream in pain.
you should have just listened to me! Killian says.
fuck off! I said to him,
he scoffs and walks to my side grabbing my sword i used to attack him earlier.
and then holds it above my wings and says: you will be a true fallen angel and swings down...
aaaaaahhhhh! I scream in pain as 2 thuds from my cut off wing can be heard.
( it hurts so much) I thought about biting my lip.
From the corner of my eye I could see Xue Ling who just arrived and looked horrified. I can't blame him. I am bloody and in pain.
i then hear: / the last one is down we even killed two so he only has 4 masters left nw makio KILL HIM!!!/
I grin and look up at killian.
(this better work) i think as i begin to sing the song of destruction.
LOST SONG - THE SONG OF DESTRUCTION - Setsuna Nightcore
you can't seriously be singing that!, Killian shouts.
But I just got up and kept singing. Killian stabs himself a few times but I keep singing like I feel nothing. I might sound calm and graceful, but I am in pain but if I want the song to work my voice can't waver a single time no matter what.
Soon the statue behind him starts to crack and crumble a bit. He tries to stop me but I am detrimental to win and live!
I keep singing and when I am done I cough up blood and look at Killian with a smile as he looks scared. The statue crumbles and then breaks with a scream as the angel falls apart.
I get closer to him and say: you're dead!
i create a sword and first cut his arm off then his other and then i kill him for real.
He turns to ash and the rest of the masters are dead. I fall to my knees bleeding heavily.
I absorb the energy of killing Killian and I feel my healing speed up.
(blood i want and need blood) i think.
I look around and see sangye heading over the fastest and I see Xue Ling also coming towards them. I quickly put my wings in the space and ran to sangye and when I got there I grabbed him and bit him in the neck and started to drink his blood.
I can feel more energy coming through me but I can heal all my injuries because they will have to heal mostly on their own though I will be much shorter in time than anyone else.

xue ling pov:
they just won and now i am standing with them while yae miko is biting the neck of the snake. She is still bleeding a lot. (she is so strong) I thought as I thought of what I just saw.
(but her wings) I think looking at her back is completely bloody.
i see bai di walk over and grab yae miko pulling her off sangye. He has blood on his shoulder and yae miko is trying to get to him again but bai di puts her to his neck and she again bites him. ( Is she drinking their blood?) i think.
then she stops and slums to the ground transforming into her beast form which looks beautiful only that she is covered in blood.

it's also big but then she shrinks to a smaller size and bai di picks her up.
we better get her to meng li for healing since she can't do that in such a state, i say.
but doesn't she heal herself? asks sangye.
she does but most of these injuries can't heal so we should go quickly, bai di says.

meng li pov:
(sounds like the battle ended) i think as i don't hear any noises anymore. I am in the medical room organizing things. I am happy I got this job and I like working alongside Yae Miko. She is very polite and even teaches me things.
I hear a loud knocking on the door and open it with a sigh.
what is i-, i say
meng li can you please help her?! a frantic voice says.
i look up to see bai di standing with a bloody kitsune in his arms, sangye, shuang yun and xue ling are behind him and all look worried.
(then the bloody animal must be ye miko... what happened?) I wonder.
oke bring her in and lay her on the bed, i say getting the stuff i will need.
I then went over and checked the injuries. It looks like the wounds stopped bleeding but there are still many wounds and she has lost a lot of blood... how does she even survive this..., i say.
she can heal herself but not all of this, bai di says pointing out some burns and some other wounds.
oke please leave everyone i will do my best, i say getting ready.
Why can't we stay? asks sangye.
because you might get in the way and i need the room to help her in a lot of pain, i say hearing her whines of pain.
they look at her and then at me and nod heading out.
oke let's do this... i say.