Chapter 29

so how are we going to beat him, i ask
i will have to rely on you guys, she says.
what? sangye asks
The less master he has the less his statue can handle. He doesn't know this. I have to have the strength to go over the limits of the statue with 5 masters but he has 15 so he is untouchable right now, she says.
but how do we kill the master who wouldn't have given them the power he has? asks bai di.
miko shakes her head, no i am the only one who can do that but they do power up based on the familiars strength and in this case it wouldn't be too much added power as he is physically not strong so the power boost is small, she explains.
so when he comes we should kill as many of the masters as we can, i say.
yes i will also focus on killing them until the familiar comes my way, she says.
oke we can do this you can trust us, i say and she smiles and leans on my arm.
oh and remember that we still have time even when i am on the ground , she says.
how so? asks sangye.
he is obsessed with me so he will first want to cut my wings off and if you can kill the master then i again can attack, she explains.
oke, if it comes to that we will know, bai di says.
i will be canceling classes and will train pain insurance and strength until he comes, she says.
How will you train pain endurance? I ask.
I have my ways, she says and then looks at us and says I am tired so I will go to sleep now.
we have to kill all the masters we can, i say seriously.
yes, we have the advantage of the power she can give us but we can't rely on it so we have to be strong, says bai di.

xue ling pov:

after what happened yesterday i can't stop worrying about her. so i decided to go check on her, i found out that she canceled classes which she never does so it is worrying. I fly around to find her until I hear sounds coming from a clearing used for training. i fly over and see her there, i decide to watch for a bit and see what she would do.
(she looks sweaty and must have been here for a while) I thought.
she then walks to the middle of the ground and looks to be about to punch the ground,(i know she is strong but won't she hurt herself?) i think watching her punch the ground and to my shock the floor opens up because of her punch.
Sakura's Growth
imagine that it looks like that.
(holy shit) I think.
she then puts the ground back with her other powers.
( i know she is a familiar but this is insane)
It looks like she is going to rest so I fly down to her.
What are you doing here xue ling? she asks.
I wanted to know what happened yesterday, I said nonchalantly.
all you need to know is that there will be another familiar coming and to not interfere, she says.
a familiar is coming? I ask.
yes a strong one at that, she says picking up something sharp with a liquid inside.
Can you beat it? I ask.
don't worry my masters will make it so i can, she says.
so you can't beat it like he is now? I ask.
i can't but when we kill almost all his masters i can, she says.
How many do you need to kill? I ask.
at least 10 i can handle him with 5 but the more he loses the easier it would be, she says.
hnm... what are you doing, i ask pointing to the object she is holding.
oh this is a syringe i will be using to train, she says.
How do you use it to train? I ask curious.
For the fight I need to be able to handle a lot of pain so I made a poison that will cause a lot of pain so I can get used to it, she explains.
So you are going to hurt yourself with poison? I ask with a scoff.
yeah she says pricking it into her arm and pressing something.
i quickly grab her arm and say: how can you do this to yourself!
it's for training and being able to stay alive! she says, taking her arm back and sits down.
after 30 minutes she starts to groan shit it hurts! she says holding her arm.
but she stands up and starts to train lifting weights and doing some punishing and using her tails to slam things.
(she is doing this while poisoned and hurting. She is amazing. I won't give up) I think.