Chapter 24

time skip...
Over the next couple days we have all been working hard on digging lucky now accidents have happened and we found many large green gems. They are really beautiful.
We would now have to make rooms in the space we dug but I have a better idee.

a stronghold? vraagt Shuang Yun.
yes look i draw a picture of how it would look.

it's very suitable when building the mountain, shuang yun says

it can also satisfy everyone's accommodation needs, and in times of danger we will be safe ,said bai di.
with or without we would be safe with us, i say.
Of course yae miko, said sangye.
i have never seen such a beautiful drawing, bai di said.
thank you i say.
lets build this, shuang yun says
Oh about that, I can help with the first part of it but I can't really do details so you guys will have to do what I say.
don't worry that is more than enough, says shuang yun and the rest nod.

The next day all the tribe's men were waiting and when they heard what we would be doing they were all happy. We had to ask the birds to move down so that I could use the mountain and not have them to worry about. They all came to look at what I would do and were gossiping that I was probably weak. I put my hands on the mountain and concentrated on what I wanted to make, and soon the rock started to move and shift. I could hear gasps and shocked whispers from behind me after an hour.
That's all I can do. I will have to leave it in your hands now, I say to the beastman that will work on it.
don't worry leave it to us they say.
I smile and walk over to Shuang Yun and the others.
hey i am hot so i will go swim with the lotus and the cubs while you guys instruct and work oke? I asked.
oke sure don't go too far oke?
I want to say as all the cubs grab one of my tails to ride on as the lotus wraps around my arm. We make our way to the river and the lotus jumps right in and splashes me with water and I jump in as well. My cubs follow as they know how to swim and we all play around. I go deeper into the river and I hear a voice say: what you did was impressive.
ah xue ling i am impressed, i say.
he chuckles and says i have a female i like but i can meet her requirements.
we are a bit old but still look nice, so you have a fighting chance i say.
I then hear one of my cubs struggle in the water and swim to him and get out leaving xue ling behind saying: i'm a bit old?...
After that day, he didn't come to see me anymore.Three months have passed in a blink. The beastmen are done building the stronghold and it looks amazing.All the plants taken care of by me are growing well, potatoes will beat animals coming too close, bambo will make creatures faint with sound, how amazing right? and the ivy will tie the beastmen close.

All the plants taken care of by me are growing well, potatoes will beat animals coming too close, bambo will make creatures faint with sound, how amazing right? and the ivy will tie the beastmen close