Chapter 22

Well now that the matter has been settled I'm leaving, Xue Ling says and goes.
As we go back they gather all of the wounded even from the feather tribe and put them in the medical room. I go to heal some and then Shuang Yun walks in with Noah and I grab him and put him down.
Noah, remember what i teached you?
he nods
good i have the snake that dared to hurt you and you know what we do with people what hurts family right?
he nods again
Now let me show you how to do it, I say with a dark grin and a glow in my eyes.
I then walked to the hallway and came back with the snake and dragged him with me.
I then look back and see all the people watching me. I still need to treat most.
i have to teach my son something it my be a bit loud but please dont pay any mind to it i will come to treat you all soon and with that i walk in the room
screams can be heard coming from the room that say that someone is in agony.
I then come out of the room and say to Noah, "Remember what I thought you said?" He nods and I close the door and see everyone looking scared.
I walk and start to treat them and then a scream can be heard and please just kill him as the pain is too much but the screaming wasn't stopping.
ah sorry for the noise i say to the people who are staying here for treatment shuang yun walks over with a pale face and asks w-what are you teaching our son?
good skills to have i say and walk to the door as i am finished with the people.
Soon one more agonizing scream is heard before it is silent.
Then I and Noah walk out covered in blood.
you did so well i say to noah who looks very happy.
let me give you a bath but not before disposing of the body i will show you the way to do it oke remember it is not illegal if they don't find out oke.
Noah nods and I grab the body and drag it behind me as I have Noah in my arms.
I see everyone looking at me scared or like I have gone insane.
what? i ask them
They then look at the corpse behind me that I am dragging and I say.
oh right don't worry i say and walk outside to see the other corpses of the snakes alo being taken away.
i wave to bai di and move to get rid of the body

Once I am done I go to the river and wash myself and Noah. When I get back home I make the food and take care of sangye who is in a coma right now.
time skip 2 days
I have been working non stop taking care of sangye and the cubs and remaking the fields that were fully destroyed. I have lost energy but they have been giving me more blood than usual so I can't complain.
The punishment for letting sangye get hurt was pretty bad. I didn't really tell them but for an hour or so I lost all my senses and then it was an hour of constant pain. It happened this morning so I am very tired.

I feed sangye medicine when he starts to wake up.
Are you awake? i ask tiredly
yae miko? i asks
yes i say
what happened he asks
don't worry about it, just focus on getting better, I say.
you look tired he says
i-im not i stammer
come here he says
I do so and we lay down together and he strokes my hair and with that I am out.

no one pov
right when yae miko fell asleep, bai di and shuang yun came in. Is she asleep? Shuang Yun asks.
yes sangye says still stroking yae mikos hair.
She seems very tired bai di says.
no wonder since she hasn't slept in 2 days, Shuang Yun says.
WHAT sangye shouts
ssshhh bai di susses sangye keep quiet.
next day

yae miko pov
I had a good night's rest and talked about how important sleep is from sangye. but i am now out and about in the fields taking care of the sun flowers.
I then hear wings and look to see xue ling. I sigh and say: you are an elder, how can you be so shiftless all day long?
knowing I'm an elder, how dare you be so rude, aren't you afraid that it'll cause trouble to the wolf tribe? he says.
it was a question not an insult, i say.
are you sure? he asks.
oh my how could i ever lie to someone like you, i say.
like me? he asks.
arrogant i mean, i say like it is normal.
arrogant? he asks.
I raised a brow at him.
he backs down and asks: i heard that your fried sunflower seeds taste good. Can I have some?
and why would I give you any? i ask
because i asked he says
if you want some go pick them yourself i say.
oke he says as he flies up and is about to destroy the fields with his fire power.
stop i yell at him and he says: what didn't you tell me to pick them myself?
if you destroy my field it will cost you the life of one of your tribesmen again as what you were about to destroy was worth about that, i say.
but that would be bad on the agreement we made, he says.
ugh fine here are some i say tossing him a small bag of seeds.
but I want a friend once he says.
well to bad, now use you wings to fly away and bother someone else, i say
he does go away and i go back to the fields.