time skip we are now home

I am alone with sangye now.
i walk in and kneel sangye you won't leave me right? i ask
he walks over and cups my cheek of course not he says.

i walk in and kneel sangye you won't leave me right? i askhe walks over and cups my cheek of course not he says

I am now laying on his lap with my head as he strokes my hair.

we stay like that till early morning I then say something and look at him and he looks at me

I then say something and look at him and he looks at me.

master i can feel bad presences not too far away i think those are the snakes that are after you i say

oh? and what do you want to do makio? he asks
i want to kill them for you i say
then you may do that but be careful he says
i nod and run to where the snakes are, there are four so i quickly move and use plants to restrain them but two get loose i kill the two that are stuck by snapping their heads and i runs with the other two following me i run on the lake as i turn it to ice and when i have crossed it i wait till the other two snakes are on the ice and turn it into water again and making it so they can't swim anymore making them drown. I watched till the end and then returned home. master i killed them all i say.
you did well he says

next morning.

The temple has a very high position in the beast city.if they know we killed four priests, they will come for revenge. bai di says.

all the four priests were killed, so the dark moon temple won't receive any message for a while. During this period, I will ask you to help train the males of our tribe to prepare for war. Shuang Yun says.
I can also heal them. I have the power and the herbs for small injuries, I say.
if a war does break out, miko you take the females and the cubs to hide in the space as it is the safe place and then come to help us fight oke? shuang yun says
i can do that i say
We discussed some more and made sure to include sangye as he likes to be quiet most of the time.
He said he could just go back with them but I gave him a slap with my slipper for that and gave him a good talking to and after that he gave up on that idea.
While the other boys leave to get the stuff for lunch, Sangye grabs my arm and says: I didn't steal the holy article and I didn't kill the pontiff.
I was falsely accused, but no one believed me. they were going to burn me, and i had to escape the temple, yae miko do you believe me? he asks
I believe you. I say and hug him. I will always believe you.
i feel his tears and see that he is crying (oh it must have been so hard for you) i think and say do not worry sangye you are mine and i will kill all how hurt my family.

I have found two types of seeds , beans and sunflowers, though they look a little different. We planted them so they are growing. We went to the fair again and many orcs wanted to buy them.
even with all the plants we have we still need more there is a high demand for it so i will have to expand the field again i think

i will expand the field tomorrow i say to my mates
That is a good plan, Shuang Yun says.
but we can do all the work ourselves so we should hire people to help i say
Hier? sangye questions.
yes it is when we pay people to work for us i say
Hmm, why dont we buy all the vegetable fields from male rock wolves and ask them to help us farm? they can name the wages bai di says.
What do you think of little miko? bai di asks
I think it is a good idea.
well lets do that then shuang yun says as we go home.