Chapter 17

time skip
I have been on bed rest for a week . How unfair Mu Xiang and her males visited me and the cubs. The cubs are doing well and Shuang Yun and the others have been really attentive to me which is nice.

I am finally able to go back outside and everyone greets me and some have a headache or some minor injuries that I give them medicine for. It is really lively and all.

It has become spring and I have been looking around and have found a big piece of land that we do not use and why not grow some plants to eat for us all, and when we have a lot we can sell it and become rich. I grin at being rich.

Shuang yun can you come here for a bit?
he comes over holding the cubs one is on his head then 2 on his shoulders and 3 in his arms.
I giggle . It looks like you have your hands full, I say.
he just smiles and asks why did you ask for me to come here?
I want to use this land for growing vegetables. I said, "Can I use it?"
Of course , do you need help? He asks , "I don't really have strong power so I don't really need anyone. If we get seeds, I can grow a constant supply of vegetables so we can sell them and get rich and improve the tribe I say.
i still find it amazing what you can do he says
I smile and say.
Can the cubs stay with me? I want to show how amazing I am.
he chuckles and says sure but i have some other work i need to take care of so i will go he says and puts the cubs down.

I kneel down and say to them: do you guys want to see mommy do something really cool!
they all nod and i smile and say sit down and watch me oke?
They nod and I put my hands on the ground and start to make a nice gaming ground. I loosen the soil and when everything is done I look over to my cubs and look amazed. I giggle and grow plants under them and pick them up with it.

Do you guys want to play a little? I say they nod and I transform into my beast form and we start to fight and one bites me and I pretend to fall and be defeated, they look proud and I smile. I hear a growl and look at my cubs hungry? I whine happily so I lay down and they all start to suck their food. I lay there in the sun with my cubs when bai di came over and said it looks like you have been showing off to the cubs.
i didn't i say.
He raises an eyebrow and I look away, maybe a little.
he chuckles and asks what are you gonna do with the land.
I am gonna grow vegetables and sell them when we get a good supply and since I can just grow it, it is a constant supply I say.
then selling is a good idea he says.
I need seeds though but I guess we can collect those.
my cubs are done and lay down to sleep.
I smile because they are getting big already.
don't worry we can have more he says
ah you are a naughty men i say

The next day we had gathered seeds and some beast men were helping me with spreading them. When we were done they all came and watched me do magic. They all agreed to keep it quiet. I am familiar but I still show my powers because even if people would come after me I will just kill them.

I put my hands on the ground and the seeds begin to become bigger and then they grow and grow. I leave them to grow naturally so it is not purely made from my magic.

The tribesmen have been helping me with the farming even when I say I can do it. I am now on my way to harvest the vegetables but when I get there my mouth drops. wha-what happened i ask no one in particular. The reason I am like this is because the vegetables are at least to my hip in height and that is really big. The rest of the vegetables are the same. 'does it have anything to do with your power' bai di asks
normally my power won't do something like this i say.
could it be because you eat the sacred tree seed sangye asks.
oh yeah probably my power has improved massively i say my healing and nature power is so much better now!
that is probable it shuang yun says then smiles
we will have enough food to last us forever he says and we can store it in the space to keep it fresh!
we will have a overload bai di says
we will sell it i shout 'and we will be rich and improve the tribe!... but... where will we sell it all' i ask?

Did you forget? Beasts from other tribes will go to a regular fair of the rock wolf tribe, bai di says.
'oh right' i say 'when is it?'
'in 2 days' bai di says
Then we should gather everyone who works here to help us pick it all and then I will put in the space and we will sell it all I say.

"on the day of the fair"

Because it's the first fair this spring, beasts from other tribes nearby come here with their items for trading.

it is more lively than the first time i was here i remark
it is bai di says.

We set up but no one comes.
(hum they all go for meat, i guess males would not like the vegetables if they are not herbivores) i think

hehe i say and grin.
What are you planning? miko shuang yun says.
me! planning something how could i, i gasp dramatically
no just watch and learn and you six i say to the cubs behave.
they howl in acknowledgement and i nod 'good'
delicious sweet vegetables and fruit. come to have a taste! i shout
do not miss such good fruits and vegetables i shout.
(what is she doing) her mates thought.
I see two females who are sisters and say: beautiful sisters, would you like to have a taste? After having the fruit, you will have fairer skin! (not a total lie it does make you healthy)
Is she fooling us? it doesn't have the smell of meat.. her male says
but the female tries one that I offered her and says:it tastes good. I want some.can i exchange my hide for some?
Does it really taste good? her sister asks
it does she says
As my females like it, I want all these.I have dried meat and hide. Can I exchange them for these?
I have no need for those things. I want herbs or gems, I say.
at this point a group had gathered already
I don't have any gems... herbs? What are herbs? the male asks
I describe the herb and I hear someone shout: I know the plant you described!
I look and it is a little rabbit beastmen.

 herbs? What are herbs? the male asksI describe the herb and I hear someone shout: I know the plant you described!I look and it is a little rabbit beastmen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I have some at home. I'll bring them here. wait for me!