Chapter 2

yae miko pov:
I am walking in this 'beast world' in search of a master. i am walking in this form:

I was dropped into this world by a machine that was made in a lab like I was 🙂

I need to find a master so that i dont fade away because I am basically a phantom but I am real. I can assure you I have emotion and a mind of my own, and I hope my master will let me keep it. In the end I get to choose who to bond with so I will make a good decision.

I have heard that this world is a lot different from mine. Let's begin with the fact that there are very few females like 1 to 100 males. I don't know why it is like this but it's not my problem.
I have already seen some beast men and they are handsome, not gonna lie, but none have the master sent so I have stayed in the shadows.

I have just been walking and walking. UUUUUUGGGGHHHH i hate this, i am tired and sweaty and hungry like really hungry. I decided to rest as I looked around this god damn jungle and I found a cave. well it will have to do i guess.

I created a big round cushion to sleep on. It is light pink.
I transform into my beast form and make myself smaller and lay down and try to sleep.

time skip to morning

As I open my eyes I stretch and look around and panic when I don't recognize it but calm down when I remember where I am.

what a hoop of shit, i think as i look at the beast men that are being chased by a group of bores, is this really what they have to offer i watch one try to attack but he just gets beat up, ok maybe this is kinda funny.

As I am on my way back to my cave I look to see if there is anything to eat . when I see a deer by a little stream I don't feel like transforming so I take out my bow and arrow and aim at the deer's head to kill it in one shot.
I stay silent and I pull the thread back and make sure it is perfectly lined and I let go. The arrow moves with a fast speed and hits perfectly. 'head shot' i shout and i stand up and walk over to it. I am so amazing, I say as I pick the deer up and carry it to the river to cut up and clean.

When I am done I take out a small table from myspace and put the meat on it and take out some spices. As I am done applying the spices, I gather some wood and use my element power to make a fire and put the meat on sticks and start to roast it.

oke let's think of what i need to do.
oke so first i need to find a master but how do i do that?
After a few minutes of thinking, I came up with a plan.
I will find a good master and pretend to be a weak female and see what he is like and then take him as a mate and make him my master and then go to a tribe to see if I can find another master. Yes, I am so smart and this is a great plan.

time skip a week

this plan sucks, these beastmen suck like i have not smelled one with a masters scent.
I have also not sensed another familiar. I guess I am lucky that we are not close to each other.