JLxRWBY: you are alone, kenjaku....right?

Start from the beginning

Jaune:<Why do I feel dejavu?>

Superman fly toward kenjaku with a punch but she catch kryptonian fist. She pull Superman's fist by her left hand and slam her right elbow down. Breaking man of steel arm.

Superman's arm groan in pain. Before receive a kick to the face by kenjaku. Kenjaku's strength was seen to be stronger than a kryptonian.

In other stories, people alway say magic are overpower but their user physical is weak. In this universe, the more magic you had also come with their body also stronger than average magic user

The scene change to a wheel, floating in darkness.

Wheel spin in one turn. Superman ability....had been adapt.

The scene change back to other fighting kenjaku at the same time.

Jaune garb Bruce's wrist and spin like a tornado.

Izuku leap toward Kenjaku with a 360 axekick. His feet was cover in electric

Jaune tossed Bruce to kenjaku with darkness chain wrap around his fist.

Izuku's 360 axekick and Bruce darkness fist get by kenjaku hexagon shield from both sides.

Wheel spin in one turn then second turn. Batman and izuku ability had been adapt.

Kenjaku cast two fireball behind the hexagon shield. It wasn't a normal fireball but a destructive one.

Izuku fire blast of shockwave to push himself away.

Barry catch Bruce away from the fire canon.

The firepower seem to be able to blow the cloud and tree, turn it into ashes. Jaune looking at the destruction of two fireball, simple cast but not on same power level.

Vixen touch her necklace. A aura shape of gorilla appear behind her. She grab the huge boulder near her as she throw it toward Kenjaku.

Kenjaku was about to cast light sphere to destroy that boulder  until cyborg fire a lightning strike from his robot arm,destroy the boulder for body stealer. She was abit stun bout cyborg's action not until Jaune and Ruby come out from debris boulder as they point their weapon in long range mode.

Both of them pull the trigger as the bullet is fired out.

Kenjaku dodge ruby's bullet but caught Jaune's bullet with her mouth.

Jaune:<For some reason, why do I feel a butterfly effect gonna happen>

Weiss's glyph surrounding kenjaku as she stab her rapier onto the surface. Instantly, the air feel cold for some reason until a huge ice forming a moutain at kenjaku's spot.

Barry:Did we win?-stop running-

Then they hear a huge crack noise as they turn to that ice mountain. Weiss's ice can hold kenjaku back but for a second but that wasn't enough.

Yang:Oh no you don't!?-run toward Kenjaku and jump up-

While on air, Yang reel her fist back as she threw the punch into ice mountain. It was too late, the ice began to fall as each debris fall to the surface.

Smoke began to cover their vision but once it settle, it reavel to kenjaku stop yang's punch with just one finger. You know thing will get serious if kenjaku stop something with a finger....then they are doom. Yang's FACE receive a straight punch, sending her

Jaune tackle kenjaku from behind and izuku is the one who threw the punch at kenjaku face.