Chapter 22 A Little Game

°•{|Philia's POV|}•°

Today is a Saturday morning. Since I have nothing to do I lock myself in my room and decided to read some books.

As I was reading a book, somebody knock at my door. I opened the door to see Nekomi-Chan with Joe "Good morning guys!" I greeted "Good morning Philia-Senpai! Me and Amercia-Kun are here to invite you to a little game" She said. "A game?" I asked and she nodded. "What is the game?" I asked. "It's truth or dare and it's like a sleep over but we will start in the morning" Joe said. "Yeah it's like a vacation you know start in the morning and having a sleep over" She said. "okay I'll join since I don't have anything to do" I said. "Great! All you need is too bring the things you need like snacks, sleeping bag, and other things you need Philia-Senpai" She said. "okay where is the game starting?" I asked. "It's in a vacant dorm. Mr. UN said we can use it so other students that will be joining the game can be socialized" He said. "okay what time?" I asked. "At 9:30 a.m Philia-Senpai" she said. "okay I'll get my things ready" I said. "see you later Philia-Senpai!" She said and left with Joe. I then check the time and saw that it was already 8:34 "well I better hurry" I said to myself and started to prepare.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When I was finish. I look at the time and saw that it was already 9:07. I then go to the living room to saw Ruski. I came up to him and asked him a question "Hey Ruski! Are you joining the hang-out?" I asked. "Yes I am Sunshine" He asnwered. "Let's go!" I said. The two of us left the dorm and walk in the hallways.

As me and Ruski were walking at the hallways. I accidentally bumbed into China. She was furious and was about to punch me when suddenly Ruski grabbed China's hand before she can even hurt me "What is your problem? Get off me!" She said in a girly voice. "Stop being so girly China but you know in fact it suits you since your weak" Russia said. When she look closely at Ruski her eyes widen and she ran away. "That's what I thought" He said. "why is she scared Ruski?" I asked. "Oh I'm just stronger than her that's all" He said. "Are you hurt Sunshine?" He asked. "I'm okay, she didn't even get to touch me thanks to you" I said. "No problem Sunshine. Let's go now" He said and we continue to walk

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When me and Ruski arrived there. I saw Isra opened the door "Angel?" He said. "Isra!" I said and hugged him. "*Chuckles* come in you two" He said and we came inside. I then saw that there were snacks in the table and some video games so we can play. "So...do you agree?" Isra asked. "Sure let's do it tomorrow" I said. "Can we hang out at night you know around 6:20 if it's okay for you?" He asked and I nod "ofcourse Isra! We can hang-out at night" I said. "Philia-Senpai you arrived!" Neko-Chan said and hugged me. "About time we thought you guys were not coming" Bela said and Una chuckles "now let's all sit in the floor and begin the game" Una said and we all sit in a circle.

"Okay I'll explain the game. We sit in a circle because there will be a little spin the bottle. Whether the bottle points too would be the one who is picking whether truth or dare. There will be a lie detector that so we're gonna stick them into your head so you can't lie" Mal said. "Lie detector?" I asked. "yeah it's like a sticker. If it turns green it mean your telling the truth, but if it turns red it means your lying" Mal said. "HOW THE HECK THERE IS A LIE DETEC-STICKER?!" Joe asked in shock. "Mr.UN have one of these so he can detect someone if they are lying" Una said. "no wonder kakuren-san know if someone is lying" Neko-Chan said. "Okay I'll spin the bottle now!" Bela said and spinners the bottle and it pointed at me already, how unlucky "Okay Philia-Senpai, truth or dare?" Neko-Chan asked. "Hmmm...maybe...truth?" I said. "okay...is it true you have been in a relationship?" Bela asked. "Do you mean by official?" I asked and she nods "nope not at all" I said and the detector turned green meaning I was telling the truth "okay now let's continue" Spain said and spinners the bottle and it pointed at Isra "Isra, truth or dare?" Russia asked. "Dare" he said. "I'll be the one who will be daring this. Ehem ehem, I dare you to scream your darkest secret~" Joe said which terrified Isra "me had a secret? Nah I-i don't I s-swear" He said and the detector turned red. "Would you look at that~" JP said. "Oh forgot to mention we moved it on your shoulder because it will electrify you if you get 3 reds" Bela said which shocked everyone "WHAT?!" Joe said. "Yes like in this round if you tell 3 lies it will electrify you. If you tell another 3 lies it will electrify you again. Simple as that" Una said. "YES! FINALLY SOME EXTREME!!!" Russia said. "Okay fine..." Isra said. "ILICKEDANGELFROMTHEPASTBUTNOTANYMORE!" He said which I didn't understand. "WHY ISRA!" Joe said. "not anymore!" Isra said.