Prologue

Trying to figure out how to create perfection from the scattered pieces in my mind. Will take a while to start publishing this ff. But thought to share the idea first. Comedy of Errors has always been my favorite thing to write.

Khushi POV:

Procedure for casting a Love Spell:

#Write the first letter of your beloved's name.

#Burn the paper and collect the ashes in a bowl.

#Add a rose petal and two drops of jasmine oil.

#Filter the liquid.

#Make your man drink this potion.

Kitna simple process hai. Now all I have to do is make Arjunji, the business partner of AR Designs, drink this water. Bas phir woh bhi humein pasand krne lgenge. Itne mahino se bas hum hi unhein dekhte rehte hain. Now I want to get his attention. Once he falls in love with me then I can easily deal with that shrewd, cold-hearted, ASR. It would be a delight to watch that man suffer.
(Such a simple process. Then he too will start liking me. This one-sided crush will have to change now).

And this profound spell will work without fail. After all, I am the niece of Madhumati Gupta. The one who owns 'The Book of Spells' that has been in our family for the past 500 years. The terms and conditions of the book are clear-cut. The spell is irreversible. It will be a slow process but in time the intensity of the results will shock everyone. Also, this is a one-time thing. And most importantly, only a Gupta woman with a headstrong attitude possesses the power to cast the spells mentioned in the book.

Arjunji will return from his official trip soon. Now all I have to do is wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Honest reviews are appreciated, dear readers. Let me know how you feel about this. Thank you.
.
.
Fyi: checkout my new faceless insta, would love to have more followers who would motivate me. ( my id: undertheocean92)