4 - Na Woh Smjhsake Na Hum

Hey friends!
Here is the next chapter of my fanfic The Potion Called Love. The effects of the spell are increasing day by day and Arnav Singh Raizada is unable to resist Khushi Kumari Gupta. With every passing minute, Arshi will find it difficult to stay away from each other.

Arnav POV

I rang the doorbell impatiently. The need to sort out my problem was making me mad. Rage enveloped me. Khushi Kumari Gupta cannot control me. No ways. No. However, my thoughts backfired as soon as she opened the door with a twinkle in her eyes. Huh? But that look disappeared all of a sudden. Was she expecting someone else? Frowning at the thought I clenched my hands and spoke in a husky tone.

"We need to talk Ms Gupta."

"Huh?"

"Tumse baat karni hai. Abhi."
(We need to talk. Right now).

Perplexed by my sudden and unexpected arrival the girl allowed me to come inside the AR quarters. The bright and colourful interior screamed Khushi Kumari Gupta. I walked inside and stood in the middle, confused. The adrenaline rush and rage disappeared as soon as my eyes locked with hers. My goodness, this illness is not good for my health. And why is it not contagious? Sirf main kyun suffer krun iss...iss love bug se? She asked me for coffee, to make me comfortable. Welcoming the distraction I nodded. She prepared the beverage while enquiring about this sudden meeting.
(Why only I should suffer from this...this love bug?)

"Aap yahan humare ghar pe? Is everything alright Mr. Raizada?"
(What are you doing in my house?)

"Yes...I mean no...Matlab gadbad hai. And I am here to...yes...I am here to talk about it."
(There is a problem).

She raised an eyebrow confused by my ramblings. Ughhh. Speak up Raizada. Don't allow her cute expressions to distract you...huh..cute? What the? No, she is not cute. She is not beautiful. She is...Oh my. It is better to speak before I goof up and make a fool of myself. I need to resolve this matter rightfully.

"Gadbad hai? What do you mean?"
(Problem?)

"You have no idea about the troubles I am facing Ms. Gupta. Tum. You are the reason behind my illness."

"Illness? What did I do? I am not suffering from anything communicable. I have not..."

"Khushi! I am changing, because of you. Since the Japanese Conference, I have been feeling weird. My thoughts are jumbled, nothing is making sense to me. Look I don't do emotions and here you and your thoughts are hounding me...."

Before I could complete my words the cups in Khushi Kumari Gupta's hands met the floor, only to fall apart in shards as a result of the impact. Startled by the sound I unconsciously checked herverbalisedo bottom for any signs of cuts or bruises. Making my way to the kitchenette I eyed her with concern. Shell shocked she kept looking at something besides the fridge. What is going on? I shook her gently. Her actions worried me.

"You...you...are feeling weird...since the conference?"

"Yes? Khushi relax. Are you hurt? Let me see if..."

"No. No, tell me. I need to know. These weird thoughts and feelings about me...are they consuming you? Are you feeling restless since the conference? Answer me Mr. Raizada!"

My hands left her shoulder immediately as if her skin was on fire. My eyes locked with hers. She knows. Khushi Kumari Gupta knows about my problem. She described my symptoms with such clarity. I looked at the broken glass below. How come she understands all of this? And here I thought it would take hours for me to explain my issues to Khushi. But how? How does she...? My eyes met hers again but this time Khushi was looking towards the fridge. Again. What the? What's besides that stupid fridge?