11. Close but still miles apart

Zacznij od początku

Otherside Yoongi has gone to Jimin's house to ask the male to join them for the movie.
Mr. and Mrs. Park were really happy to see him. They both had seen how Yoongi takes care of Jimin and they are really happy for their son.
After greeting Jimin's parents and spending some time with them Yoongi then went to Jimin's room.
Jimin was reading some books when he heard a knock on his room's door. Without thinking much he gives permission to come inside and again gets busy reading.
Yoongi comes inside the room and sees Jimin busy reading. He moves towards the bed where Jimin is sitting.
Soon Jimin also notices someone's presence and on seeing it's Yoongi a wide smile appears on his lips.

Jimin immediately stands up from the bed and says, "Yoongi when did you come? And why didn't you inform me that you are coming?"
Yoongi says, "If I would have told you about my visit earlier then how I would have been able to see your this beautiful smile."
Jimin blushes slightly hearing this. He says, "Stop your cheesy talks. Tell me why you are here on Sunday instead of taking your peaceful sleep at home." He rolls his eyes while saying the last part. He knows sleep is very precious for Yoongi. Sometimes Jimin even doubts if Yoongi loves something else other than his sleep.
Yoongi says with an offended face, "What do you mean by that? I don't always sleep."
Jimin rolls his eyes again and says in a sarcastic tone, "Yeah yeah totally agree with you." He then asks, "Now tell me why you are here?"
Yoongi says, "You always complain about me not spending much time with you. So today I came to take you for a movie."
Jimin almost screams hearing this. He hugs Yoongi tightly and says, "Thank you Yoongi. I am really happy. You wait outside. I will just get ready."

Yoongi says with slight hesitation, "Umm Jimin I also have something else to tell you."
Jimin asks, "Tell me what it is, Yoongi."
Yoongi makes Jimin sit on bed and he himself kneels on the ground infront of Jimin. He holds Jimin's hand and says, "Firstly please promise me Jimin you won't get angry with me after what I am going to say."
Jimin asks worriedly, "Why are you saying like that Yoongi?"
Yoongi again says, "Please Jimin! Promise me."
Jimin says, "Ok Yoongi. Now tell me what you want to talk about?"
Yoongi takes a deep breath and says, "Jimin this whole plan of the movie is of Jungkook and my friends. They all want you to join them. "
Hearing this Jimin's face turns red due to anger but he has promised Yoongi that he won't be angry with him so without saying anything he just turns his face on the other side.
Yoongi was well aware that Jimin will get angry as soon as he hears Jungkook's name. He holds Jimin's face softly and turns it towards himself. He says, "I know Jimin that you don't want to even hear Jungkook's name. But can you for once think with a cool mind. Jungkook is not wrong."

The anger which Jimin was subsiding till now finally burst out. He says angrily, "Oh so this whole movie plan is not yours. I should have already guessed it. How come Mr. Min Yoongi have time for me? It was all Mr. Jeon Jungkook's kindness."
Yoongi was about to say something but Jimin stopped him by showing his hand.
He says, "Yoongi you always take Jungkook's side. You always support him even after knowing what is right and wrong. But I am not like you. I haven't forgotten what Jungkook has done with my bestfriend nor I will forget it. So meeting your friends is a far thing. I don't even want to see their faces."

Yoongi who was listening to everything until now quietly also becomes angry.
He says angrily, "Jimin you always consider Jungkook wrong. I agree that some big misunderstanding happened and Taehyung has to face a lot because of it. We also feel bad for him."

Jimin says angrily, "You just feel bad for him. Yoongi what was my friend's fault? He was just in love but what did Jungkook do with him? He gave only pain to Taehyung in return. If today I can see an emptiness in his eyes. He doesn't say but I know that he hasn't forgotten Jungkook till now." Saying that he burst into tears.

Yoongi immediately wipes his tears softly. This time he says softly, "Jimin I am understanding what you are trying to say. You always say that Taehyung is in pain because of Jungkook but believe me Jungkook is going through the same pain.  I can clearly see it in his eyes. Jungkook still loves Taehyung a lot. Taehyung resides in Jungkook's every breath. He just wants to meet Taehyung once. They both are eachother's happiness Jimin. If we want them both to be happy then we have to forget all these things and try to help them."