I'm right behind you. - Theory Chapter

This is a theory chapter. I suddenly remembered that Rodamrix is posting the new chapter today, so I decided to make chapter.

ALTERNATE TIMELINE!

I kind of want to see if any of my predictions in this chapter would come true so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

As Pink dashed off with Blue outside of Medbay, Mini Yellow was then alone in the room. He was basically just chilling there, unaware of what's happening with Red. Red was still unconscious.

"Can you at least put me down? You don't want to the people around here to catch you, don't you?"

Blue asked Pink as she was carrying Blue in her parasite tentacles. "Aw... you care about me?" Pink asked Blue playfully.

"What?! No, I was just-" Pink then suddenly dropped Blue to the ground. Blue groaned in pain and looked back at Pink's menacing eyes.

"I'm right behind you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad ending maybe of Blue and Pink?

One of the soldiers spotted Pink carrying Blue with her parasites, called a meeting and voted her off. (NOOOOO THAT BETTER NOT HAPPEN ISTG-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is all your fault, why would you come to us in the first place?!" White said as he dramatically pointed at Purple.

"No, White, why would you ever give that stupid child a megaphone in the first place? Me and Pink had no intention to harm you all." White scoffed and looked away.

"Whatever..." He then looked at Purple's sabotage button, or rather what's left of it. "You can get us out with that thing, right?"

Purple then mockingly scoffed at White and grinned.

"Who's us?" White looked around and there weren't any guards in sight, but there sure was a camera, and it definitely was on.

He then sighed and looked at Purple. He was never gonna help an Imposter and Purple knew it. 

He was gonna have a hard time to convince White to betray Red and give him the sabotage button (why tf is he so obsessed with that button anyways wtf)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pink was right behind Blue while he was walking, but she also had a gun pointed at him behind his back. Blue knew she would never kill just like that, but who knows. Pink is unpredictable (?)

Eventually, they both made it to cafeteria. Pink then raised her eyebrow. "...There's no pizza." Blue then panicked and looked at her. "Well-" He then spotted a soldier nearby and got an idea. He took her hand and dragged her to the soldier. Pink seemed confused.

"Hey, do you have some food around? My friend here is a bit hungry." Pink then looked at Blue. The soldier seemed a little suspicious about this but then shrugged and motioned them to follow her.

She then led Blue and Pink to a mini refrigerator nearby.

"We didn't open the next storage of food yet, but we have ice-cream."

Pink then dramatically gasped, let go of Blue's hand and shook the soldier's hand happily. "Thanks, I've been starving for days!" Pink then took one of the ice-creams and happily ate it.

The guard got that same feeling of suspicion again. Pink was nice. Too nice. She then looked at the covered with bandages Blue, and Blue shrugged.

"She's been through stuff."

The guard then slowly nodded and went away. Blue sighed and put his hand on Pink's shoulder. "That's a dead giveaway, you know." 

"Why do you care?" Pink said as she continued to devour her ice-cream. She even got another one. Blue then sighed and looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glitchy was just chilling and drawing, still not knowing about what's happening to Red. He then noticed a little bit of parasites dropping out from Red's blanket. Out of curiosity, Glitchy then got up and slowly checked what's going on with Red. Out of shock, surprise and horror, Glitchy jumped back with a scream.

It was as if Red was becoming a parasite-like Imposter. Like Fortegreen.

Glitchy out of panic reported it, and 3 soldiers came coming in. They were clearly surprised by this and one of them took Glitchy while the other 2 barricading and disabling the vents (logic heheheh) and shut the doors on Red while he was sleeping, isolating him.

They shut the doors on Med-bay, locked. They made an announcement on the speakers, making it clear that Med-bay is a no no zone.

"Calling attention to call people on-board, Med-bay's hazard level is B. Do not enter Med-bay no matter what." (Lethal Company reference :D)

White, Blue, Pink and Purple heard this. White looked at Purple, meanwhile Blue looked at Pink but Pink didn't really care about the situation. She just gave a look at Blue as if saying "Oh wow that's horrible, anyways,"

"I'm just gonna go check on Red." Blue said.

Blue then was kind of panicked, so he left Pink. She didn't really mind. She would find her way back to Blue somehow anyways.

Blue asked the soldiers nearby and looked at Glitchy and carried him. One of them told him about Red's situation and Blue was shocked by the news.

They never really thought of Red other than an Imposter the Crewmate's trust, but who knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEHEHEEHESHSEH I DECIDED TO MAKE A THEORY CHAPTER BEFORE RODAMRIX POSTS THE NEW ONE TODAY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thanks for reading lol

843 words :)