I missed you. A lot.- Red-eye x Reader (Fluff? + Part 1)

This was requested by Samm549 

Enjoy :) Short story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

You were just lurking around the corners of lower MIRA HQ as an Imposter. You didn't quite have much family, just your blue dog. You lost your parents to the outbreak MIRA HQ had years ago, having Imposters and Crewmates separated. It was basically an abandoned military base, but the leader, Indigo, had other plans. He and the majority of Imposters, including his son and dad has agreed that every year whenever the Skeld team would come back, they'd sneak 1, 2 or 3 imposters in.

Eventually when the time came, Purple had to leave for Skeld. Purple had the highest votes that he should go, with Pink coming second. Everyone always knew Purple had potential, and he knew it. Pink?... Not so much, but Purple liked having Pink around since she could actually pass as a Crewmate, considering the fact that she's a loud and talkative person and likes interacting with other people. 

Purple and Pink were close friends... too close maybe.

You were one of the people who voted for Pink. It would be another year until they landed. One day, a strange figure who had a small yellow kid with him came along. He was mercilessly killing all the leaks at the meeting table. It's Green.

He was a Crewmate who somehow fell or stumbled into the Imposter lair, but apparently, no one knew it about it, including you. You had your dog beside you, and he started barking at Green for some reason, came over to him and started tugging his hoodie. You seemed kind of embarrassed and kept apologizing to him and grabbed your dog, silently scolding him.

You then saw 2 familiar guys come in. Red-eye and his twin, Blue-eye. You then raised your eyebrow. Red and Blue eye showed a hologram image that it was nighttime and that it was time to sleep. Indigo then dismissed the meeting, announcing that if anyone spotted a Crewmate, they should report. Personally, you never really had anything against Crewmates, but rules are rules. The parasite pit doesn't really look good to be in...

It was getting fairly dark, but since you were an Imposter, you basically had unlimited vision. You were a clumsy person, so you didn't really realize you tripped over Blue-eye's leg. You found Blue-eye quite intimidating, but you personally knew Red-eye. He was in your class once in school. You couldn't deny, he was stupidly fine back then, and still is now. 

"Sorry..." You mumbled out to Blue-eye, but he wasn't going to let you go that easily.

"What's up with you? Have an eye problem or something, or is it that you have... low vision?" You then shook your head. You would've left by now, but you couldn't help but stay a little longer because of Red-eye. He just silently watched you both.

"What? No, I've been here for a while, you think I'm a crewmate?"
He then pinned you to the wall in a bullying and accusing type of way. Red-eye felt a spark of jealousy in him. He then put his hand on his brothers' shoulder.

"Let them go."

Blue-eye looks at Red-eye. "What, you know this person? You have a thing for them? Damn, back then, you would willingly murder a Crewmate."

Blue-eye said, looking back at you and raising you slightly higher. Red-eye got irritated with him and grabbed his arm firmly. 

"Let. Go."

Blue-eye then looked at his brother for a moment, rolled his eyes and let you go, but he didn't just let you go, he kind of just pushed you down. 

He then scoffed in annoyance and had to leave his current position since he heard over his radio it was his time for his shift.

"Stupid klutz..." Blue-eye mumbled and left, leaving only you and Red-eye in the area. Red-eye then sighed and looked at you.

"It's been a while."
"...Yeah..."

He then crossed his arms, not taking his eyes off you and the area he's guarding. "Still the same clumsy person from years ago, huh..."

You then chuckled a little and nodded. He then sighed.

"You changed..." You told to Red-eye, hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way. He then raised his eyebrows at you.

"Yeah... sorry about my brother, he kind of has anger issues."

"You both have anger issues." He then chuckled and nodded slightly, agreeing with you.

"You know, we should catch up more. I missed you. A lot."

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

first chapter on this book? yeahhhhhhghtthghhhhh

Sorry if it's short, I didn't really have many ideas on this, but it'll come around :)

749 words