➥ 006, STALKER BOY??

Start from the beginning

so yeah, instead of going out the door like a normal person i decided that i wanted to be dramatic and pretend i was some secret fbi agent wannabe or some shit and i, uh, jumped out the window and landed in a tree in my backyard.

....it was great 🤞😏

like, other then the fact when i yeeted myself to the tree my forehead hit a branch and i got knocked back to the musty dusty grass now resulting in having to wear a big ass bandage on my forehead....

it was a wonderful experience 😘

that's basically how i ended up here, taking a walk around the park, blah blah blah, you know how it is.

while i was peacefully walking around with my head phones in blasting some swedish herding calls, i saw the most horrific sight my eyes have ever witnessed...

"EMO BOY??"

IT WAS THAT MOTHER FUCKING GOTH KID I FLIPPED OFF DURING ONE OF HIS MATCHES. AND RIGHT NOW HES....

smirking really creepily at... VALT?? HOLD UP IS THAT HANCHO AND THE TWINS??

his smile(?) just dropped when he looked over to me. i took my head phones off to hang around my neck and we just stared at each other in some tense silence.

"....i don't believe it... you really ARE a stalker... 😨"

"I'M NOT A STALKER!"

"OH YEAH? THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS??" me, referring to him spying on valt and everyone else.

"I'M NOT STALKING!! I'M JUST.... OBSERVING! AND MY NAME IS NOT 'EMO BOY' IT'S-"

"OH SPARE ME THE INTRODUCTION I DIDN'T ASK FOR!! AND FOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU SPYING ON VALT- .... wait a second, you're gay? well that was unexpected-"

"I'M NOT GAY."

"THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

yeah... so that was just a whole shit show.

he eventually left just mumbling l stuff to himself while i was praying to God that he'd get run over by a car on his way back.

so now i'm here; sitting on the ground and leaning on a tree, playing among us 'cause no matter how cringe people say it is, it still slap hard don't lie to yourselves.

i'm still debating on whether or not i should go join the rest of the gang.

but i'm kinda scared to since valt has been legit screaming numbers for the past three hours, which i'm assuming are the number of times he's been launching his bey. also it's literally sunset and honcho just carried the twins away to what i'm guessing is to take them home.

to be honest that's a good idea i should probably-

THUMP

BITCH WHO-

oh never mind valt just fainted.

"..."